Eurofins Scientific Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eurofins Scientific Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

I attended WPF C#. Net interview in bangalore on June 2017 Saturday. It was pathetic experience. First round was written test, Recruitment team did not check the written paper and directly sending for an interview. They wasted the time by taking the written test, There were no technical persons were available from their side for taking the interview. At last, At 2 PM they started an interview. Testing guys were taking the development persons interview to just complete the formalities. HR and talent acquisition persons had no manners.Most of them were enjoying by chiwm gum and kurkures in recruitment cabin. I will say to peoples, Please do not attendtheir interview otherwise you will feel very pathetic. Bycott their interview drive next time to enjoy your weekend

Interview Questions

• OOPS, garbage collection, Sql Server   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Eurofins Scientific

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific.

Interview

It was just written test, which were having all basics of .net and sql questions. some of them to write programs and some objective questions. Time was 60 minutes test.

Interview Questions

• write a program to sort an array of random number in an array without using methods, only by using loops and conditions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The written , 2 technical and 1 managerial round was good and very professional. I did not do well in the managerial round.This took a whole Saturday.The HRs and interviewers were very professional and arranged things well. F2F rounds were bit challenging.

But, after 2 days got a call from another HR saying, another team member wants to discuss with you and i have to come to the office the next day and the interview was scheduled and in the mail i received from HR , it was mentioned as job position:Technical architect , after i called the HR for confirmation on the position , he said i just sent the call letter and forgot to delete content of mail.
    I went for interview the next day, two guys came to take the interview, both of them behaved like they want to take some revenge on me and were behaving like a critics for every answer i give.
    they were giggling, yawning(they just had come from lunch, did not even wipe their hands).
    Very very unprofessional attitude by the last interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Written:
      sorting, finding index algorithm (need to write code), design patterns, sql queries ,C# related questions.
      technical 1:
      about my present project, architecture, MVC, design patterns, AngularJS, Javascript, nhibernate, c#(delegates, generics , OOPS).
      technical 2 :
      AngularJS, web API, architecture, scenario based questions.
      Managerial:
      scenario based questions, data structures,puzzles, architecture based questions and normal questions about my present employment and what im looking for??
      Technical 3 :
      programs on Fibonacci series, Design patterns and Questions related to Electronics and communications.
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Application
    Attended walk-in event. Process took around 3 hours.

Interview
    First round : Technical written exam. Some programs to be written, some C# outputs, few aptitude questions, few database queries and few software engineering questions.

Second round : F2F with technical manager. Mainly questions on C#, algorithms and WPF.

After that, feedback on candidature.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)) in April 2015.

Interview

A UK-based hiring company called about an English-speaking opportunity in Luxembourg city. The recruiter conducted a 30-minute phone screening. He has also asked me to gather two references from people at my workplace at that time. The level of my university degree also played an important role. By the way, when you begin working here, your university degree no longer means anything. The job interview was straightforward. As part of the interview process, you take a test with short and easy questions, but you should not try to answer them all.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions that you will surely be able to answer if you have studied computer technology or engineering computer technology at a university which you need to get to this point anyway.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not expect a good bonus by default. Even if they tell you they can give you the top of their range, ask for a higher base salary, and when they tell you they cannot give you more, tell them you want the bonus to be in the contract. You should ask for at least a month's pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Usually three rounds they ask you to attend, but it may go beyond 6 rounds.

You will find most unorganized HR, with least knowledge of conducting interview. They so lame that they dont even know whom to assign this candidate for interviewing. They are the most unprepared. They ask to attend the interview but no one will be there to attend you. You your self have to go find the where HR seats & remind her about your interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of then are very easy & general questions, Its like they will come FAQs and same will asked to answer

Mostly on SQL and Manual Testing
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Dedication in organizing the recruitment drive is commendable. Well Organized and phased manner assessment. Entire interview process though exhaustive got over in less than half a day. Recruiters keep well informed on the process and progress

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really Great

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurofins Scientific (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

2 Rounds of technical and 1 round of tech interview face to face. Face to face was after a written test.

Interview Questions

• Some analytical question related to few alogrithms. What is the output of the algorithms etc.
      x = 0
      x = x +1
      x = x*3 + 2
      x = 2 * ( x + 2)
      Write example of the 3 design patterns?
      When you should not use index in database?
      Some Update/Select/Delete and Insert statements which were simple
      What are the problems in the following code
      Function DoSomeThing(Long B) As Long
                         Ind = Ind * 2
                         Count += 1
                   End While
      End Function
      What does try.. catch .. finally do before giving results? - executes finally
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Not very clear with the offer. Terms and conditions will be provided only during joining. So not sure whether to join or not. Unprofessional offer..