Euromoney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromoney Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Head of Surveys/Research Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromoney (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Quite possibly the worst interview experience I've ever had! So disappointing for this company who is supposedly a highly praised publishing company! My recommendation is don't waste your time with them, if the process is as bad as my experience - I can't imagine the pain of working for these lot.

I interviewed on the 8th June 2017 by a panel of three. I wasn't even told there would be multiple people interviewing me prior to going - so this was somewhat of a shock. Nonetheless, the interview went on and I felt like I gave a very good effort - having spent my time researching and understanding the company. I applied for the Head of Surveys role, something I am very eager and have the ability/knowledge to do! At then end of the interview, I was told I would be informed in 2 weeks time of a decision. 2 weeks passed and I hadn't heard anything - I waited a few more days and then decided to write back to ask for an update/feedback. I got a quick response saying they were still interviewing. Almost 3 months later - I've still not had an answer (either way) or any kind of feedback from them. Additionally, I've seen they've now re-advertised the role and called it Research Director - the job desc. is the same as what I applied for. Clearly, they haven't got a clue for what they are looking for and no manners. It's only fair candidates get a response for taking time to interview. I am bitterly disappointed and this paints a very negative image of the company and it's employees. Poor management to boot. I am not surprised to see the overall impression of this company is bad.

Interview Questions

• So long ago - can't even remember.
      They asked me about my experience and what I currently do.   1 Answer

Researcher/Journalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euromoney (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2012.

Interview

Email, then sit-down interview with two editors and head of research

Interview Questions