Euromoney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Euromoney (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was a group interview. The second round you are role playing attending an event. The managers are cool and that was def a selling point.

Blah blah blah taking up room because this site wants me to. Yada yada yada...

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifics. I recall getting the impression that they wanted to see how engaged I'd be and what sort of questions I'd ask.

More blah blah blah... Etc... Etc.. Etc... Stchd jfg jisvhj. Sgj kdh. Kv   1 Answer

Negotiation

blah blah yada booya nubu tatasuya xtvjvdh and what not...

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Euromoney (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

A nice lunch followed by phone interviews

Head of Surveys/Research Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromoney (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Quite possibly the worst interview experience I've ever had! So disappointing for this company who is supposedly a highly praised publishing company! My recommendation is don't waste your time with them, if the process is as bad as my experience - I can't imagine the pain of working for these lot.

I interviewed on the 8th June 2017 by a panel of three. I wasn't even told there would be multiple people interviewing me prior to going - so this was somewhat of a shock. Nonetheless, the interview went on and I felt like I gave a very good effort - having spent my time researching and understanding the company. I applied for the Head of Surveys role, something I am very eager and have the ability/knowledge to do! At then end of the interview, I was told I would be informed in 2 weeks time of a decision. 2 weeks passed and I hadn't heard anything - I waited a few more days and then decided to write back to ask for an update/feedback. I got a quick response saying they were still interviewing. Almost 3 months later - I've still not had an answer (either way) or any kind of feedback from them. Additionally, I've seen they've now re-advertised the role and called it Research Director - the job desc. is the same as what I applied for. Clearly, they haven't got a clue for what they are looking for and no manners. It's only fair candidates get a response for taking time to interview. I am bitterly disappointed and this paints a very negative image of the company and it's employees. Poor management to boot. I am not surprised to see the overall impression of this company is bad.

Interview Questions

• So long ago - can't even remember.
      They asked me about my experience and what I currently do.   1 Answer

Sale Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Euromoney (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

easy process. phone interview and face to face interview.and and waited 3 days to get a decision.the question was straightforward and direct.friendly interviewers and professional.
    there were two people one from HR and one was the sale director

Product Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Euromoney (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Confusing, very male and not open to international candidates. Unsure of corporate culture as it was fast paced and not enough information shared prior to the interview. Had to call to follow up for time and date to confirm appointment

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years time ?   1 Answer

It was unclear what is expected of me, there was no induction or any sense of future career development and the manager was not inspirational.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euromoney in January 2016.

Interview

Usual questions. Just make yourself sound like a boss and hopefully that should be enough. Help if you know the division you are working for and and you know your name

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromoney (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2015.

Interview

You have 3 rounds of interview:
    1. With HR - fit questions and your CV
    2. A test related to the field where you will be allocated
    3. Interview with a manager - more technical and fit

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the firm increasing its revenue based on the current business model?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euromoney (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st Interview Interview with team manager & member of the team. More technical based.

2nd Interview with team manager & head of Global Delivery. More process focused (ITIL) and discussions about experiences and how to handle different situations. A few more situational based technical questions.

Interview Questions

• A scenario was given with different levels of people having different problems. Depending on my answer the situation would change and I had to adapt my answers based upon how the scenario played out.   Answer Question

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euromoney (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Mostly straightforward, pleasant and casual. Met one of the team lead developers and hiring manager. They very briefly discussed my cv and why I was suitable for the role. Had one or two questions on development life cycle. However, my cv clearly demonstrated my ability so perhaps why I wasn't tested technically.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euromoney (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2014.

Interview

They first ask you to finish a written test with general questions testing your analytical skills. Then there will be a face-to-face interview asking career goals and your expectation for the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• If you have written an article and a client complained after it got published saying that the article goes against their interest, what will you do?   Answer Question