Euromonitor Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. First was a standard HR phone interview. Then I was brought in to speak with the direct manager. Once I passed that round, I was given access to one of the systems in Euromonitor for 24 hours before my next interview. Then I had to come in an roleplay a demonstration of Euromonitor and the system.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

Long interview process split into 2 different days; 1st for evaluation of suitability and 2nd which requires you to perform based on a case study. The managers often sell you the company during the interview so you go with the (incorrect) belief it's good to join them.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your client decides to cancel on a subscription you're working on?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Lengthy 4 step interview process! I had to present myself in 4 separate interviews for the same job. First was with 2 managers about my personality and experience. Second a role play and third was a presentation for a case study. Fourth another panel.

Interview Questions

• If you were company XYZ (large Cereal company), where would you expand to?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

quick, asked about past experience, need to do a presentation.
    2 interviews in total
    about 3 people present the in meeting.
    tells you what the company can offer you if you do well

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Several stages, good questions asked. Final stage entailed role playing and a presentation with line manager and head of the Sales department. The entire process took 3 weeks and had several stages: phone interview HR, 1 to 1 interview with line manager and finally role play and presentation on a topic you need to prepare for. The company will give you access to their data to prepare the presentation. It requires few days to prepare thoroughly.