Euromonitor Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL).

Interview

HR interview - Excel assignment - Case presentation - Final round
Friendly interviewers and office environment
Questions were not hard
Excel task was interesting and gave an idea on type of skill the job requires.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and the research system   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Maths test, simple market research scenario, presentation on how you'd find out about the size of a market. Two separate two hour interviews with tests in first hour and then general talk about the job after that.

Interview Questions

• standard strengths and weaknesses. Want to make sure you aren't going to leave in a matter of weeks.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 parts - take home test and onsite interview. Take home test was regarding a market research for a specific country. Had to do basic percentages, name top players, breakdown etc.

Onsite interview consisted of a meeting with an HR person and a team leader. Quite informal, you would be asked of position related questions, how would you act during the research process etc.