Euromonitor Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

I had an initial interview on the phone.
After that they sent me an excel file with a test for mathematical skills and another for reasoning and knowledge. For me the reasoning was average and the math was above average but not very difficult.

Interview Questions

• At the phone interview they just asked me about my current job, my experience at one of my previous jobs, nothing out of the ordinary. At the math test they ask you to find missing values, basically algebra, then to project sales, and justify your method.
    At the reasoning test they ask you to research the sales of a specific product and give your opinion about its performance during a certain period of time. Questions about your opinion on market conditions and what do you think is going to happen in the future. So far I haven't received an answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online - interview with HR - in-person Interview with 3 different people, same day - Excel Test - Case analysis - In person interview and case presentation in front of 2 people - Skype interview with some other top supervisor

The process was very fast but with many steps. What disappointed me is that after making I passed all the tedious process they never told me that I was not going to be hire. I contacted them in many occasion but never got any concrete answer.

Interview Questions

• How would you calculate how many mayonnaise are sold in x country?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied through a referral and the process took 6+ weeks. First, phone screen with the recruiter followed by a case study interview with the hiring manager. You have to calculate the market size for a product. Afterwards, math/excel test to assess your analytical skills. Then you have to do a 15-minute presentation with the hiring managers based on information that they send you and your own analysis. If you move forward, the last step is a brief chat with the director of consulting to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions. Tell me about yourself, why this company, why consulting/market research, tell me about your experience, and so forth.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Applied through referral. Got an interview call a month later and within the next week completed my second interview. Each interview has a written test. The first one is an assessment of your basic match skills and the second was to see if you can qualitatively analyse quantitative data and identify possible trends in the figures.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very bad, took almost 4 weeks to complete, absolute no follow up from hr team and operations team.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in January 2013.

Interview

first round was telephone by a headhunter. then i was invited to office did a personal interview. the project manager and department head took each 1 hour to talk for experience and research experience interview. then a third round is a presentation PPT which allowed to do it at home based on a industry report sent to your email box. I was told to do a 15 mins presentation based on a presonal care product in European market, and it took me 3 hours to finish a 6 pages PPT.

Interview Questions

• do a PPT presentation stating the trends of a industry based on a short report provided   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews - the first one being more of a general chit-chat and the other one an advanced case study. This was preceded by a screening round, which involved solving an MS - excel based data analysis.

Interview Questions

• The job profile of a Associate Consultant at the Bangalore office is mostly gathering data from key decision makers, so the interview panel simulated a telephonic call with a brand manager of an FMCG major. And then they pretended that they wouldn't be able to give me that data, and I had to reason with them to obtain the data.   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2014.

Interview

Assessment Test (on excel) to be done before attending 1st interview. They have a list of questions printed out to ask. 2nd interview is a presentation on a case study you have to prepare.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2017.

Interview

It begin with self introduction with 3-4 slides ppt to go through one's strengths and weakness.
    (10-15 minute)

Then it go into the details of previous working experiences (5-10 minute)

Assessment on one willingness/ motivation / dedication to client and work, discussion on work life balance (10 minute)

Quiz about market research/sizing knowledge (15-20 minute)

Interview Questions

• Would you start your day at 2:30am when the client have an urgent request?   1 Answer
    • Estimated the market A growth rate of based on market B growth rate.   Answer Question
    • Estimated the market size of certain product. Describe your approach and assessment.   Answer Question