Euromonitor Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Well, I had read fairly bad reviews about this company and I now I can add mine to the long list.. Nr1 it took almost 3 weeks and 3 reminding email to finally get a phone interview. Short notice seemed to be the way things are done since I was given 1 day to get myself ready..and when you are already a business professional, this is rough.. I talked to the person who basically asked me VERY detailled information about my background, academic and professional achievements + questions like "how would you find out how many apples are produced in the US"... some might think it is a funny and interessting question (which I thought it was) but on phone..seriously?? You wanna give the chance of a personal interaction for questions like these...

All together the person was just asking questions with absolutely no interaction or interest in my answers, so if you dont match their requirements, you basically have no chance of even getting a 1-1 interview.. I was very disappointed since I have friends doing this job in other companies with the same degrees and sometimes less professional experience!

I was told to hear an answer + feedback on thursday...got a very generic email the next monday evening.. so this was basically a waste of my time and I will not keep anything good about it.

Interview Questions

• How many apple are produced in the US?   Answer Question
  • Give me the results of your thesis and how you managed to conduct your research   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone call screening. Interview with Hiring Manager. Play role presentation for hiring manager and department supervisor. The salary was not what the HR Talent Acquisition person disclosed, it was much lower, however I have been assured I will make the difference in commission.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor in July 2015.

Interview

First round was with the HR on basic questions. She scheduled a telephonic interview with panel that was not in India. They asked about basic BA questions and gave a case study which was to be solved on call only.