Euromonitor Business Development Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Account Manager

Euromonitor Business Development Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

The whole process took 7 weeks and three interviews. After applying on the company website, I received an email from HR to set up a phone screen. Following the phone screen, I came in for an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The third phase was a case study. Very time consuming and consists of two parts: sales strategy and development strategy. At the end, I was not selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

First a phone screen with internal recruiter. Then an in person interview with a manager or director. Third phase was a role play. It is definitely intimidating and takes a lot of time to prep for, but really gives you a good understanding of what the company does so you aren't blind sided when you start. Third phase was 3 hours long. Final and last stage was a lunch, which I'm not sure is very common.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions around background and experience. The role play questions will be specific to how you came up with your findings and what you thought was interesting in Passport (the platform/software) we sell.   1 Answer

Business Development Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quick process. One face-to-face with written text, then came back for a mock pitch. Pleasant experience. Pleasant interviews. Would recommend going for this interview as long as you are interested in research industry.

Business Development Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Lengthy process but worthwhile. 3 stage interview with role play. You are not expected to know everything about the services but be able to have a linear approach to problem solving. First stage will be on the phone with HR, second with managers, third will be with Director. Prepare properly and you will be fine. Ask lots of questions and be prepared to have lots thrown your way.

Business Development Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I received an email from the internal HR to arrange an interview over phone or Skype.
    After the interview, the recruiter told me she would have given me a feedback in two days, but, after three days I hadn't received a reply yet.
    I solicited the recruiter and after four days she emailed me saying that "Competition for this role was very strong and I am afraid other applicants demonstrated a closer match to our requirements".

Interview Questions

• The most questions were about my background and experience.
      At the end of interview, the recruiter asked me why I was interested in their company.   Answer Question

Business Development Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Cape Town (South Africa)) in October 2015.

Interview

3 stages; for the interview process
    1. Screening,
    2. Panel (director, sales managers) and
    3. case study demonstration to the Panel (director, sales managers)
    4. Offer made and contract sent

Interview Questions

• Demonstrations of the system/capabilities of the business and link to the case given/client   1 Answer

Business Development Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in July 2016.

Interview

Brief, deep, productive and quick. The overall process is arranged perfectly. Had 2 meetings and a final answer in a week. The impression was very good and I joined with full energy and determination. Company representatives have all the tools and ability to present the job opportunity very professionally.