Euromonitor Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.3

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

Applied towards the end of November. Was offered a position at the End of January.
Multiple interviews with hiring managers, including a case study. Total of three interviews and one case study not including intial HR screener call/s.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

quite long process, fits you have a 30 minute phone interview, then a face to face interview with the sales director, then a presentation. They ask quite challenging questions at the phone interview process involving the market research process so make sure you understand the fundamentals i.e. why use market research, what you use it for etc. In the face to face interview they asked more about solid sales and cold calling experience. In general they make you feel quite comfortable during the whole thing, which I found slightly misleading as I developed the wrong impression that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• How would you use market research to determine whether to launch a smartphone in China or the US?   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Usually 2 or 3 rounds.

First round interview with immediate manager

Second round interview with immediate manager + 1 or 2 more team members or other senior employees. It has a presentation and/or written component

Thirs round interview (may or may not happen) with the Director based in London or Chicago

Interview Questions

• No really difficult questions - just know your resume very well   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation as they never move too much away from what has been offered, the pay offered is below industry standard but for work-life balance you could take it.

Very few people ever get fired here so if stability is what you need go for it. If you are looking for career growth and consistent performance related salary increment, look else where...