Euromonitor Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Severe lack of communication from the company's hiring rep between the initial introduction and setting up a phone interview. Actual phone interview lasted about 25 minutes. Was told someone would contact me regarding whether or not I had been selected for next round of hiring process, which was an in-person interview with a hiring manager. Never received any communication back from the company whatsoever after that first phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What revenue targets do you currently hit with your current job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview went well with recruiter. Had an interview with two managers where they were extremely unprofessional and condescending. One of the managers displayed and amused facial expression while i explained my background. The other manager asked offensive questions about my resume, company and current role. I've never endured an interview such as this one.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euromonitor in February 2015.

Interview

After applying on Linkedin, a recruiter contacted me and made an appointment for a skype interview. The interview was a general background check: Work experience, educational background and specific skills that apply to the job. After having almost 5 years of work experience and 3 on a sales basis I was very shocked by the salary they offered. They offered just the half I was offered by other companies and kept on trying to sell the argument that the commission can make up additional income.

Interview Questions

• Why are you suitable? Why are you interested? Tell me about your CV? Why do you want to work in that particular city? Tell me more about your background? What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

They were in touch minutes after I submitted my CV on their web page and got my phone interview set up straight away. Had 5 interviews in total being considered for 2 positions. 1 was a phone chat with the recruiter, the other two with team leaders. It was a very involved process for a position which neither carried a lot of responsibility or was terribly well remunerated. By the end, even before I got the decision, I felt like they wasted my time and theirs. It was a good interview experience though and I got to use the demo for their flagship product.

Interview Questions

• Had to put together a presentation using Euromonitor and a case study for advising a client on how to utilize Euromonitor for a particular market issue.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Whole process was good, first stage was a telephone call with HR, then invited back with Head of Accounts and Sales to discuss which area I would be interested in going down.

Final step was a case study.