Euromonitor Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

First round: 1.5 hr numerical+verbal test, then another 1.5 hr of behavioral interview and brief case studies. The interviewer was testing the candidate's general knowledge on market research.
Second round: Presented a previously-assigned project, on FMCG market analysis. Then another hour of interview- more like discussions on probable situations that an employee would encounter, and how to handle it. At this phase, the interviewer was evaluating whether the candidate fits the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Technical question: market size statistics provided by trade associations are usually smaller than statistics collected from other channels. Please give one possible reason for this.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

Submit CV online, phone interview
    1st round - a writing & excel questions test and a 1-1 interview
    2nd round - prepare a 5 slides PPT and a presentation

the last round was with three people, but they don't seem to have any questions whatsoever. I'm quite confident with my presentation, and the following silence and no meaningful questions, well, not normal I would say.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

There will be around three round of interview.First will be the written round followed by the face to face interview and then the HR round. The written round comprises of case studies, excel and power point presentation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation