Euromonitor Country Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Country Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

2.8

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in September 2011.

Interview

RD1: briefly asked me " how do you know about the company""how do you know about this job". oh, the HR asked me whether i knew about the research methodology, the 4 P principles in marketing. The research methodology is all on its website. as a country research analyst, trade interviews.are the most important things to do. so HR will ask what character will you like to play if you want to access to the key source of information.
RD2: the questions just popped out without anytime to think carefully about. if you are given five weeks of time to do a research project, how will you schedule to do the 4 steps of research. if your project manager asks you to rank the current soft drinks companies in the market, how are you gonna collect data.did you ever hear of any other research companies etc. at last, HR asked me to persuade her to give her the offer of this.

Interview Questions

• of all the products in market now, which one impressed you the most with all the advertising, promotions etc.   1 Answer
  • i need you to persuade me to give you this offer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in November 2013.

Interview

Written test,telephone interview,face to face interview

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)).

Interview

The candidates must complete two tests, one is about quantitative skills, for example: calculating growth rate, understanding CAGR, and one is about analysis and writing skills, specifically how candidates intepret data in a resourceful and descriptive report. Candidates are expected to integrate their local understanding into the report they are asked to complete.

Interview Questions

• There could be some specific marketing terms that candidates are not familiar with.   Answer Question

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Euromonitor's recruiters are not the most competent, keep harassing you by phone while due to the delicate nature of changing jobs perhaps better to have most contact via email during office hours. They then make you do the most basic numeracy test to even be considered for an interview, which perhaps indicates that they get quite a large number of time wasters for jobs, but seems a bit disrepectful for someone with considerable experience - also in light of the fact that more testing will take place at subsequent interviews. They regularly did not get back to me within specified time periods. In short, this organisation really appears to be unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure if this was an attempt at humour, but the most difficult question was: What happens when you pay peanuts?   2 Answers

Serious question marks over their research standards, fear that this may reflect negatively on my career.

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

first HR called basic questions, basic questions, and after that I had to some test on excel data analysis etc, after 1 week time I have been invited for first face to face interview on their company office in London. after one week again I have received invitation for second face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self, why this job, why this company, what is the market research process, etc   Answer Question

Country Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor in June 2016.

Interview

Went through first interview with HR, then took a written test and another final interview with the research commissioner. Overall the experience was good however the salary they offered me was too low and honestly below market rate. It's a shame that for such an established company like Euromonitor, they do not know how to appreciate talent and don't offer a competitive pay scale. This way, the company can never retain talent nor attract talent.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions like "Tell me about yourself?" and scenario questions like "What will you do if...?".   Answer Question