Euromonitor Industry Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Industry Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview about one week after submitting an application online. The first scheduled phone interview came and went with no call. The HR rep claimed something came up, though I received no email (red flag). The second phone interview was later than we scheduled, but I was called and it lasted approximately 15 minutes. It was mostly focused on getting to know me and a description of the position. Standard questions here. Was contacted the next day to schedule an interview via Skype with a department head. Skype was abandoned and the phone was conducted via telephone. This interview lasted roughly 50 minutes. The questions first focused on my history and then moved to more hypothetical case-specific questions. This interview was followed by a written Excel test. The Excel test was sent to me via email and I was told to complete it at my convenience, though within the stated timeframe (1hr30min). Following the Excel test, I heard nothing for 3 weeks. During that time I sent a few follow-up emails, though I received no response. I eventually called though I was unable to reach anyone. I was then contacted via email saying they decided to go another direction. Ultimately, the process left a lot to be desired from their end.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume; Why did you apply for this role? What do you know about Euromonitor? How did you hear about us? What have you learned from prior jobs; Why did you choose your specialization? If tasked with estimating the market size for eggs in the US, how would go about that? What sources would you use? How would you estimate the market value? The Excel test had sets of data and you're asked to calculate growth, CAGR, etc. Some data are missing and you have to calculate/forecast based on other provided data.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitting a cover letter and resume, went through a case study interview where I had to read through mostly qualitative market research on an industry. From there, I had to summarize the information in a succinct way and present it back to the interviewers in both written and oral form. This was followed by a discussion of the findings.

Interview Questions