Euromonitor International Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for International Business Development Executive

Euromonitor International Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.5

International Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

I found the position on LinkedIn, but I applied on the corporate careers page. About a week or two later, I received an email from HR to set up a phone screen. Following the phone screen, I came in for an in-person interview. I believe they will interview over Skype for the right candidates. Questions are no-nonsense, and it will depend on the role and manager. The third phase, to my knowledge, always includes a case study. The case study, which is (rightly so) time consuming and difficult, consists of several questions and will depend on the position you applied for, but it's a great opportunity to showcase what you can do. You will then present your work in the third round and answer any additional questions along the way. Overall, the process was pleasant, seamless and HR was always responsive, which was greatly appreciated.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

International Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

1. 30-minute phone interview
    2. 40-minute in-person interview with three managers
    3. 1-hour presentation on Passport and a consulting case study to assess command of Passport and ability to ask pertinent questions to potential clients to discover opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of making cold-calls to find prospects?   1 Answer