Euromonitor Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Interview Interview Questions

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Found out about the summer internship program through an employee that went to my same university. Was in contact with her for about two months before the internship details were finalized, then had a 30 minute phone interview followed by an hour of analyzing graphs and data that was sent by email.

After the phone interview, it was over a month before I was contacted to say I moved on to the final round interviews. I decided to go to the in person interview at the Chicago office, and it took about an hour. There were 3 people at the interview, 2 working out of the market research department and one out of the consulting department, and they just seemed uninterested the entire time.
The interview seemed to go well, but I never got any response to say that I did not get the internship, and had no desire to contact them given how unorganized the company seemed.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine the market share of a mayonnaise company in Mexico?   Answer Question