Euromonitor Market Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Market Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview to discuss my educational and work background with HR and was offered a first round interview in their office a few days later. The interview was with the US Market Team lead and the Head of Research. The interview mainly consisted of what I specialized in at my previous work and two case questions regarding how I would go about doing the research on certain products.

Interview Questions

• What comes to your mind when purchasing a cold beverage and what would you advise a client to do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

Applied online through their website and received an email to set up a phone interview about one week later. Phone interview was very straightforward, wanted to know about my research background and my methods. Turned out that the job I had applied for required Spanish, which had not been listed in the description.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, wanted to know about my past research experience, like sampling strategies, sources I used for secondary research etc.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor in July 2011.

Interview

The first round of interview with the senior research analyst & manager A went well and I was contacted 2 weeks later for another round of interview. my second round of interview with another hiring manager B & a senior analyst, was quite intense. The manager B had both of his eyes widely open without even blinking and he looked as though he was having constipation. I felt totally uneasy and awkward by the way he stared at people & often times when i was answering his questions, he would interrupt & proceed to another questions. At the end of the session, the analyst told me that i can contact him if i have anything to ask but when i emailed him 2 weeks later, he didnt even bother to reply. I guess he was really busy with the other applicants as he told me they had 8 interviewees for this post.
      oh Well. maybe im still a newbie and interview is suppose to be this way.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor in February 2019.

Interview

After applying online, they request you take online tests on your English knowledge and logical knowledge. The tests have a limited time to be completed. Afterward, the HR recruiter contacts you again to schedule a virtual interview. Then, you have a second interview scheduled with a senior person in the team. The overall process took around 2 weeks. There is a clear mismatch between what they look for and what they expect the candidate to perform. They request people with a master's degree and knowledge on qualitative and quantitative research, with a good numeracy level and English level. However, then they say none of those skills are required, in their own words "the job is like cold calling business people and selling them credit cards, but without the selling". The job is about reaching a quota of successful calls to local business people. You clearly do not need someone with a master's degree to do that. They should request different skills and experience from candidates. Finally, despite the HR recruiter was friendly throughout the process, the senior person was unpunctual and clearly unprepared,

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius (Lithuania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Vilnius (Lithuania)) in February 2014.

Interview

a)CV sending and Cover letter / in order to review skills
    b)Telephone calling - information about passing first stage longs 1-2 days after reviewing your CV
    c)Data sending to your email Quiz - must be done within 2-3 days within explanation they will ask about your tactics
    d)Interview with HR and positional manager

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness
      What is your strength
      Why are you applying
      Could you please tell us a little about your survey experience
      your ideal work routine