Euromonitor Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by phone for an informational/screening interview. I was then contacted to set up a skype interview with a manager and team member. Both interviewers were friendly and cordial. They asked some questions about my resume and background as well as some industry questions. After the interview I was sent a couple of online tests to assess my analytical skills. In a second skype interview, we went through the test results and talked about some of my responses. My third and final interview was in the office in Chicago where I was able to meet several team members and mostly asked questions about the company and work-life balance.

The entire interview process was great. Everyone involved was very friendly and prompt in answering any questions I had. Best of all, when I was told I would receive a call or e-mail by a certain date, I did. I had a very positive experience with this company and was sad to have to turn down the offer for another one. The team members I was able to meet seemed like a great group of people!

Interview Questions

• How would you find out how many eggs are sold in the US each year?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. First round of interview includes 1 hour of analysis and numerical test. Follow by another hour of panel interview by 2 Research Managers. Have to be careful of your answers as the interviewers will pick on the points you mentioned and asked for further elaboratio.

Interview Questions

• Most question are scenario-based questions, eg, what will you do if you are not able to gather data from this company? How would you plan your work?There are certain performance-based questions, eg, based on the data, what can you infer?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

There will be multiple rounds, comprising written analytical skills, quantitative assessment, market estimation, data triangulation. This will be followed by a face to face interview, and then a final presentation.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in June 2008.

Interview

Recruitment process consisted of 2 1:2 interviews. First interview was very easy going while the second one was aimed to be more of a roasting, aimed to put you more off your ease and see how you act under pressure.

The discussion was focused on my understanding of the role, as well as how I understand the datasets used and how my experience would match the role. Overall an average interview.

Interview Questions

• To what sub-level do you think we're covering this sector?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate, although I did not really try to (going through an agent).

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

First round brief phone interview with country manager. Second round timed statistics and percentage calculation assessment, with data interpretation to be done at home. Third round behavioral interview with country manager. Final round market sizing test and case studies with regional manager and country manager. Final round was the hardest and I was asked to justify how I made my calculations.

Interview Questions

• If you had 5 different market size estimates from different sources and calculations, how would you decide on one?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

went through HR, had a phone interview followed by a test. consists of an excel spreadsheet that ask u to calculate percentage, growth rates etc. there is also a case study

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by two rounds of interviews by different people, and also a written test. They gave me a few days - nearly a week I think - to do the test before they invited me back for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength?
      What's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Lengthy Process and takes more time. Manager doesn't have a proper methodology to ask interview questions. What ever comes to mind she will ask. Store checks was average and she asked many questions. Presentation on storechecks and trade interviews was done and the pannel was there as they asked really good questions then the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1st round: Phone interview (General questions and to see if you understand the requirement of the role)
    2nd round: Assessment (one-hour test which can be done at home within the stipulated time)
    3rd round: Face-to-face interview with hiring manager (A number of situational questions)

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself;
      what you know about the role that you are applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

applied through online job portal, response was pretty quick, within a week.
    interview was three rounds, first round - a phone call. asked basic questions like why research, what do you know about research, what makes a good research. also, asked how your best friends would describe you in three words.

second round was an excel test. written test and mathematical test. report writing about soft drinks industry - trends, competition, prospects. mathematical test was straightforward conversions and percentage calculations.

low starting pay