Euromonitor Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Research Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by phone for an informational/screening interview. I was then contacted to set up a skype interview with a manager and team member. Both interviewers were friendly and cordial. They asked some questions about my resume and background as well as some industry questions. After the interview I was sent a couple of online tests to assess my analytical skills. In a second skype interview, we went through the test results and talked about some of my responses. My third and final interview was in the office in Chicago where I was able to meet several team members and mostly asked questions about the company and work-life balance.

The entire interview process was great. Everyone involved was very friendly and prompt in answering any questions I had. Best of all, when I was told I would receive a call or e-mail by a certain date, I did. I had a very positive experience with this company and was sad to have to turn down the offer for another one. The team members I was able to meet seemed like a great group of people!

Interview Questions

• How would you find out how many eggs are sold in the US each year?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Research Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

Very formal and messy but the overall experience is positive. Ppl there are busy doing their work done. Don’t expect that you be treated as human at the first stage of the process. If you are experienced professional be ready that HR there have no idea what this mean

Interview Questions

• I went for online testing process that consists of three parts. If I’m right it has three parts: analytical, reasoning and one similar to IQ testing. All are quite easy but I don’t think I did them right for multiple reasons. Timing. All questions are worldly and it’s highly possible that they are created by a person who has no or very light experience of what market research is. It’s ok if you are going for entry levels positions. If you are mature professional you might be getting messy because the questions are really strange worded without usage of professional vocabulary so you might waist time on understanding.   Answer Question
    • The interview process went smoothly. It looks like the Human Resources act on strict rules but do it without any attitude   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in June 2008.

Interview

Recruitment process consisted of 2 1:2 interviews. First interview was very easy going while the second one was aimed to be more of a roasting, aimed to put you more off your ease and see how you act under pressure.

The discussion was focused on my understanding of the role, as well as how I understand the datasets used and how my experience would match the role. Overall an average interview.

Interview Questions

• To what sub-level do you think we're covering this sector?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate, although I did not really try to (going through an agent).

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

First round brief phone interview with country manager. Second round timed statistics and percentage calculation assessment, with data interpretation to be done at home. Third round behavioral interview with country manager. Final round market sizing test and case studies with regional manager and country manager. Final round was the hardest and I was asked to justify how I made my calculations.

Interview Questions

• If you had 5 different market size estimates from different sources and calculations, how would you decide on one?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2015.

Interview

went through HR, had a phone interview followed by a test. consists of an excel spreadsheet that ask u to calculate percentage, growth rates etc. there is also a case study

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by two rounds of interviews by different people, and also a written test. They gave me a few days - nearly a week I think - to do the test before they invited me back for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength?
      What's your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

There will be multiple rounds, comprising written analytical skills, quantitative assessment, market estimation, data triangulation. This will be followed by a face to face interview, and then a final presentation.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. First round of interview includes 1 hour of analysis and numerical test. Follow by another hour of panel interview by 2 Research Managers. Have to be careful of your answers as the interviewers will pick on the points you mentioned and asked for further elaboratio.

Interview Questions

• Most question are scenario-based questions, eg, what will you do if you are not able to gather data from this company? How would you plan your work?There are certain performance-based questions, eg, based on the data, what can you infer?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview first go though a phone screening to ask your experience of phone banking and market research. And then I was asked to complete a data analyst task and a writing task within 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the experience of phone banking and market research.   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Whole Interview process took about 7 months, with multiple written tests and vocational rounds along with presentation and final Hr Round. The hiring manager and staff are very professional and talented. The whole process was very smooth and a great learning experience. I would say the interview was one of the most professional interview I have ever been a part of.

Interview Questions

• How will you Analyze the Market trends of specific market and forecast?   Answer Question
    • How do you conduct trade interviews if you have an introverted personality?   Answer Question
    • Elaborate your excel skills, what is a pivot table? State some excel formulas   Answer Question
    • A statistical test was given and I was asked on each and every section how I manage to get answers?   Answer Question
    • What value can you bring to our company?   Answer Question
    • What skills of yours do you think will we be interested in and why? How can your previous research methodlogy and findings experience relevantly help our company?   Answer Question