Euromonitor Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Euromonitor

5.0

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone plus 2 face to face interviews, all done in pretty relaxed fashion, though the questions were probing. Had to do a role play which was quite difficult but also gave good insight into some aspects of what the job would be like.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Euromonitor

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Düsseldorf (Germany)) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then second round onsite interview with hiring manager, then third round onsite with two managers.
    They expected much more in my presentation which would be very time consuming. Understanding every company wants best talents. I think it's too much asking candidates to prepare for more than 3 hours. This is a mutual selection process, if you cannot spend an equal amount of time on a candidate, then you shouldn't ask for so much. No asking of compensation on travel expenses.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to prepare for a case using Passport, engaged in a role play where hiring managers were clients.   Answer Question