Euromonitor Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Euromonitor Interview Questions in United Kingdom

3.1

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

first HR called basic questions, basic questions, and after that I had to some test on excel data analysis etc, after 1 week time I have been invited for first face to face interview on their company office in London. after one week again I have received invitation for second face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your self, why this job, why this company, what is the market research process, etc   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor.

Interview

quite long process, fits you have a 30 minute phone interview, then a face to face interview with the sales director, then a presentation. They ask quite challenging questions at the phone interview process involving the market research process so make sure you understand the fundamentals i.e. why use market research, what you use it for etc. In the face to face interview they asked more about solid sales and cold calling experience. In general they make you feel quite comfortable during the whole thing, which I found slightly misleading as I developed the wrong impression that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• How would you use market research to determine whether to launch a smartphone in China or the US?   Answer Question

Business Development Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Lengthy process but worthwhile. 3 stage interview with role play. You are not expected to know everything about the services but be able to have a linear approach to problem solving. First stage will be on the phone with HR, second with managers, third will be with Director. Prepare properly and you will be fine. Ask lots of questions and be prepared to have lots thrown your way.

Sales Interview

Interview

Phone plus 2 face to face interviews, all done in pretty relaxed fashion, though the questions were probing. Had to do a role play which was quite difficult but also gave good insight into some aspects of what the job would be like.

Country Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Euromonitor's recruiters are not the most competent, keep harassing you by phone while due to the delicate nature of changing jobs perhaps better to have most contact via email during office hours. They then make you do the most basic numeracy test to even be considered for an interview, which perhaps indicates that they get quite a large number of time wasters for jobs, but seems a bit disrepectful for someone with considerable experience - also in light of the fact that more testing will take place at subsequent interviews. They regularly did not get back to me within specified time periods. In short, this organisation really appears to be unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure if this was an attempt at humour, but the most difficult question was: What happens when you pay peanuts?   2 Answers

Serious question marks over their research standards, fear that this may reflect negatively on my career.

Data Testing and Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

I had a small talk on the telephone with the recruiter first, not an interview but more for her to ask me the usual questions. Then I had a short face to face interview with the manager and another member of the team (about 35 min) when we went though my CV and general things about me. They also talked me a little about the team and what they are doing. The second interview was with the manager again and 2 members of the team. It was longer, just over 2 hrs. I also had a test and I was asked lots of questions about what I would do if... There were some more technical questions also as I was shown the software they were working with and they asked me questions based on it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Several stages, good questions asked. Final stage entailed role playing and a presentation with line manager and head of the Sales department. The entire process took 3 weeks and had several stages: phone interview HR, 1 to 1 interview with line manager and finally role play and presentation on a topic you need to prepare for. The company will give you access to their data to prepare the presentation. It requires few days to prepare thoroughly.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

A phone interview followed by two rounds of interviews by different people, and also a written test. They gave me a few days - nearly a week I think - to do the test before they invited me back for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your strength?
      What's your biggest weakness?
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Maths test, simple market research scenario, presentation on how you'd find out about the size of a market. Two separate two hour interviews with tests in first hour and then general talk about the job after that.

Interview Questions

• standard strengths and weaknesses. Want to make sure you aren't going to leave in a matter of weeks.   Answer Question

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

After submitting a cover letter and resume, went through a case study interview where I had to read through mostly qualitative market research on an industry. From there, I had to summarize the information in a succinct way and present it back to the interviewers in both written and oral form. This was followed by a discussion of the findings.