Cover image for European Wax Center

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

European Wax Center Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 434 interviews

Employee Referral13%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

European Wax Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center in Oct 2020

Interview

They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable during the entirety of the process. They answered all of my questions and gave me great responses. The manager was kind and welcoming. I could tell it was a great work environment

Interview Questions
  • What three words best describe you?
    1 Answer

European Wax Center

Application

I interviewed at European Wax Center in Jul 2020

Interview

The questions were pretty generic computer interview questions, no originality, but at least they were friendly. Overall, it was an easy interview and straightforward. A bit repetitive, and long sometimes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about European Wax Center

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyckoff, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Wyckoff, NJ) in Feb 2019

Interview

Asked about prev retail experience and what would you do in certain situations, Also asked silly questions like what would I do if I went 6 months with out working.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Interviewer was a little awkward, didn't seem like an interview at all actually. After every question I was asked, they had a one word response and did not seem very interested at all. There was no conversation and felt forced.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Jupiter, FL) in Jul 2018

Interview

Asked about 5 questions, nothing hard. Asked about background, availability, previous job experiences, skills, what I know about European Wax Center, etc. Informed me about the position and what to expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Erie, PA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Paper form turned into wanted location and then called in for in person interview with management. Second in person interview is normally requested to show competency in sales information given in first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Dallas, TX)

Interview

They bring you into the office. There's usually a general manager and then the franchise owner with you in the office. They ask you questions about your experience in sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Denville, NJ) in Jun 2014

Interview

More of a conversation than an interview. Just simple questions about why I wanted to work here. They gave me a paper with values listed and asked me to rewrite the values in the order of most important to least important.

Interview Questions
  • How flexible is your schedule. Would you be willing to work double shifts?

Anonymous Employee in Plainview, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Plainview, NY) in Jun 2013

Interview

I came in for a one on one interview where we briefly looked over my resume together. I met with management for about 5 minutes in person before I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience. They were more concerned with how the position would be convenient for me.
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with European Wax Center Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at European Wax Center? Share Your Experiences

European Wax Center logo

European Wax Center Careers

Cover image for European Wax Center

A world full of people who feel their best, inside and out? Now that’s a beautiful thing. As the experts in wax, we do our part by making...More

• Who We Are
  • Life In-Center
  • What We Value

Company Updates

1 days ago

Culture
Congratulations to European Wax Center - Palm Springs, CA on your new center opening! 🎉🎉🎉
Shared image

1 days ago

Careers
Creative, out of box thinker, up to date on the latest technology in the learning space - is that you? We're looking for a passionate Sr. Instructional Designer to join the European Wax Center Team! The Sr. Instructional Designer is responsible for utilizing instructional design, performance improvement and adult learning principles to analyze, design, develop and evaluate resources, courses and programs for a variety of learning delivery modalities. Learn more here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3179434073
Shared image

European Wax Center Photos

+ Add Photo
European Wax Center photo of: Premiere Orlando
European Wax Center photo of: Williamsburg New Center Opening!
European Wax Center photo of: Launching locations safely!
European Wax Center photo of: #strutsquad
European Wax Center photo of: Breakfast with Berg! One of the many ways our CEO stays connected!
European Wax Center photo of: EWC Storefront, Aventura Florida
European Wax Center photo of: Our Beautiful Corporate Office in Texas!

Expert Career Advice