European Wax Center Wax Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

European Wax Center Wax Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at European Wax Center

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a ton of information on Company, expectations, work environment, pay and levels, and training process. Interview made me excited to possibly get the job. Made me want to sell myself for position.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for European Wax Center, Any Sales Experience, My Goals in my career.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for European Wax Center

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Fredericksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes early. Was greeted by manager after initial interview time. Manager asked a few question about me. Then asked for my availability. I told her I was looking for Part time morning work and weekends were limited due to my husbands work schedule.
    They require FT waxers to work 2 opening shifts, 2 closing shifts and 1 saturday or sunday every week and PT waxers is 1 opening shift, 2 closing shifts and 1 saturday or sunday every week. When i told the manager that I have a seasonal job from April through June that would make me unavailable on the weekends she said that if I cant work weekends I'm not a good fit for their company and ended the interview right there.
    The other odd thing about the interview was she kept pushing that their busy times were in the evening so i could make more money if i worked evenings. I had to tell her multiple times I cant work evenings b/c my husband works evening and we have a small child and no childcare options.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Elgin, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Wax Center (South Elgin, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

They called set up appointment . Receptionist greeted me, she was very friendly.Fill out application when I arrived.Interview took 30 minutes . They had mangers talk with you in office.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Folsom, CA).

Interview

First ther ewas a group interview and then there was a one on one. In the one on one it was very simple. Just your standard interview questions. WHy are you a good fit? Should we hire you? Strengths, weaknesses. They were very informative

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process is great! I was offered jobs at multiple centers after interviewing with just one. I had the option to choose one that was closest to me. Prepare for two weeks of training!

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable or experienced in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marlboro, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Marlboro, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

it was very easy. they didn't really ask any typical interview questions. they mainly just told me what was to be expected of me while employed there. they go into detail of the sales expectations and bonus programs. as long as you have a valid licence you're hired. It also depends at what location you are at. Some locations are different than others.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Wax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at European Wax Center.

Interview

Easy, they'll take anyone. As long as you have a valid license and you aren't a complete idiot. You'll make it to training but that's where you need to step it up.

Anonymous Employee in Hallandale Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Wax Center (Hallandale Beach, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a 2 part interview that included two managers. I was asked a list questions that pertained directly to the position. Back then it was a very small office and not like the big corporation as it is today so the interview process I endured was a lot different then it is now.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Wax Center (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Good interview asked question worked at previous work center had previous experience nice manager streets with More than previous job very helpful and good shifts offering full time and part time work to fit schedule owner is very nice and is at location frequently and not absent vet nice customers and easy to deal with.................

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you handled a difficult customer
      Tell me a time when you did something helpful for a customer   Answer Question
    • I see you worked for a. Different wax center how was that experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Wax Center (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very simple and really quick. You get a call to come in after your application is reviewed. You should have 1-2 interviews in person. If they like you (which is likely, since they'll accept anyone at this point to help their dying business) , they will probably offer you the job on the spot.