Eurostaff Group Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

3.2

Recruitment Consultant International Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Worst interview process I was every in. It started with a telephone interview which was quite simple. I went to meet them after few days. Sat down with the internal recruiter for 30min after the process started and I met nearly the whole company. The interview lasted around 5 hours!! This is the first interview where I had a lunch break !! The worst part was that all the interviewers asked the same questions over and over again. I got invited for another stage which I thought was completely unnecessary. This time the interview was in a pub. It was about 5 of the recruitment consultants that worked for the company that took the interview and we started having drinks till 12 at night bearing in mind the interview started at 5. Afterwards they told me i have to come to a club and drink some more because that's part of the process. At the end of the interview I had to call an uber for my 5 friends so they could go home and go to work the next morning. I initially found this whole situation unprofessional but funny. The internal recruit called me after four weeks to tell me I didnt make it. Which wasted my time completely. This company was just a waste of time and i already started applying somewhere else because the whole process was just embarrassing and unprofessional. The recruiter called me again after 5 months and told me he made a mistake by not taking me. But after a week he called back and rejected me again lol. I think the employees where just too embarrassed. At least I always have this funny story to tell. This unprofessional behaviour certainly in London cant be topped.

Interview Questions

• What are your previous experiences   1 Answer

Eurostaff Group Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Hi there This is extremely disappointing to read and the process is certainly not up to the standards we expect and demand as a business. We strive to be the best in every aspect of the business ... More

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

first a phone screen which was 15 minutes. then f2f 2 full on days. met the internal rec the first day plus one sales manager. second day i met 2 other sales managers and the CEO and was hired in the interview. First day was 2 hours, second day was 3 hours

Interview Questions

• Why us and not another recruitment firm?   1 Answer

Eurostaff Group Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for the review and thank you for accepting the offer. :-)

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

It all happened in one day - did 4 interviews back to back with senior management and the team leaders. Senior management was very good at interview, team leaders not so much

Interview Questions

• The focus was on where you wanted to be in 3-4 years. Not professionally, but in life. THey then sold the role back to you based on that   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant (Trainee/Graduate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

I have applied online and was contacted the same day for a interview a couple of days later. At first I was very happy with the process, the Recruitment specialist was very friendly and very clear.
    I went for the interview, had a good chat with the person and then he says I should meet with a manager for the next step. He goes out to find this manager and then comes back saying no one is available. "Never mind, i'll let you know today for the date of the interview"... After that I waited... One day, two day, three day, ... I have called and mailed several times.. Nothing. Everytime I get an excuse "manager abroad" or "Not available" etc... Finally, almost 10 days later, I called one last time and was told "position no longer available in the team, call in two months". I am really disappointed by this interview process. I feel communication could have been much better, definitely more honest and straightforward.
    After all, not getting an offer is a good thing because I would not want to work for a company that treats its candidates like this.

Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Staffgroup) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Lengthy process; had to nag the hell out of the recruitment agent for interviews.

Firstly, interviewed with a recruiter who was really easy going and made the interview very simple, was big on praise and made you feel wanted. Standard run through CV- Academic History, Employment, Hobbies. Breezed through that round and was told I had everything it took to succeed in the process.

After a couple of weeks of nagging I managed to secure a secondary interview. I was told this would be similar to the first just with a senior manager. Again, this went well, it was slightly more pressing, he really pushed you about your motivations for the role and whether your characteristics were right for the role.

However, the original recruiter then came, to what I was assuming to show me out the building. He then notified me one of the directors/a co-owner would come through and interview me; I was a bit startled at this point and felt this was slightly unfair to spring onto someone with no preparation. The director came through and was highly obnoxious; I do not want to put people off because this felt like a great place to work and everyone else was very friendly. BUT, he did not put me at ease at all, he started by slating the university I attended and noted my degree was worth 'very little' to him; despite holding a First Class Degree. He then said I was too much of a risk as I had no prior work experience, despite being told by the prior interviewers this was not much of an issue as long as you have the key competencies expected.

As you may have guessed, I was not offered a role, but after the interview with the director I was massively put off; I don't think he even shook my hand or thanked me for coming in. I was notified via email, and was told if I got '6 months of work experience' to come back to them.

Interview Questions

• Emphasis on motivations; competencies; characteristics.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eurostaff Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

After an initial phone call I was invited to meet the Head of Internal recruitment to go through some basic competency-type questions. This in turn led me to meeting a team manager and thereafter (unexpectedly) one of the MDs.

It was great to get exposure to so many areas of the business (especially the MD!) as it gave me the impression that they wanted me to feel right about the business as well as the other way around.

I also did a short market presentation on the market I would be working on to 'seal the deal'

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a role play around selling! It's a sales job so you need to be able to sell!   Answer Question