Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

3.1

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
    How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

firstly there was a basic aptitude test which includes quant, vocab and logical reasoning.
    After this there were 3 rounds of interviews in which they grill mostkybon your CV's. They asked alotbabout Statistics knowledge and the software skills you have if any.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Aptitude Test followed by an Essay writing or writing ability test in company office.
    Followed by two rounds of interviews which focused on Financial Statement Analysis, Mergers and Acquisitions and Valuation. Also, some basic situational and HR based questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by personal interviews. For business analyst profile the interviewer was asking technical things related to my branch (Engg. PHYS) which I wasnt well versed with. Whole non technical aspect was good. Overall a negative experience as it does not make sense to ask MOSFET for business analyst profile.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

first round was aptitude test(verbal+lr+quant).we had 60 mins to complete 60 questions.No negative marking was there.60 students got seleted for the first round.Next 2 rounds-domain related interview+puzzles/guess estimation.They will basically ask questions related the subjects u have mentioned in your cv.

Interview Questions

• how many cricket bats are sold in a year in kolkata?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

Interview

I applied via college. There were total 3 rounds. First online aptitude logical and verbal reasoning round. Total 60 marks in 60 minutes. Marks devided as 24 + 24 + 12. They selected 60 out of 100+ candidates for interview. Then there were 2 interview rounds. In first one they selected 10 peoples. I was one of them. Then after the second round they finally selected 4 peoples.

Interview Questions

• They are asking a lot about math. Though I mentioned I'm good at coding they didn't asked a single thing from that department. Few SQL. one Guesstimation in the First Round. It was "Lets say if Karan Johar launch a new movie in India, how many no of peoples will go to watch the film in Halls"   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through the placement cell of our university. The process took 2 days. At first there was an aptitude test (medium difficulty) constituting English, Quants & Reasoning. There were 60 questions, which we had to answer in 60 minutes. Around 130 people applied. Out of that 28 people were shortlisted & called for the personal Interview the next day. From that 11 people were further shortlisted for the second round of PI (HR). From them 6 people received offer letters.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an online aptitude test (easy to medium level questions) followed by 3 rounds of personal interviews where they just want to test your knowledge . You just have to be thorough with your CV.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

It was a one-to-one interview. someone would be interviewed in Chinese, and some in English. Not tricky, just like conversation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The first step consisted of an aptitude test which had basic Quant, English and logical reasoning questions.There were 3 interview rounds after the aptitude test. 2 technical and 1 HR round. Questions were very basic and subject related. Apart from that current affairs and CV related questions were asked.