Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Create your profile to get personalized information

Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Evalueserve

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a telephonic round at first followed by an on site interview. There were two rounds a general interview and one with the manager. A few case study questions is all they asked apart from questions on my work profile.

Interview Questions

• How would you do the market sizing if you were to launch a new product (say a lipstick)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
      How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2019.

Interview

Written aptitude test comprising of Verbal, quant, DI and logical reasoning, followed by 3 rounds of interview. First round was technical interview to test analytical mindset. Next both the rounds were HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Guesstimation: 1. Volume of paint required to paint the pillars of Delhi Metro
      2. No. of people wearing red dress in delhi
      3. No. of flights taking off from Delhi Airport in a day.
      Rest were questions from my resume and HR questions.   Answer Question

Evalueserve Response

Jan 16, 2020 – Group Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    WeConnect@evalueserve.com

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview comprises of three rounds : first one was aptitude round .The students who got shortlisted was called for interview after two days . There were two technical rounds . Evalueserve offers four business analyst profile namely Corporate and Professional Services,Intellectual Property and Research,Life sciences (data science profile ).
    The HR was not able to manage interviews properly and they started showing casual attitude after a period of time lacking professional etiquettes.

Interview Questions

• They ask some questions about your core branch , CV , guesstimates and puzzles. If you make it to second round they might ask case studies . Estimate no of delivery boys required by dominos if they open up a outlet in your campus .   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

As it was a lateral hiring process there were 2 rounds of interview. First was Manager and if selected next interview was with AVP. Both HR and case study based questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Evalueserve Response

Jan 16, 2020 – Group Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    WeConnect@evalueserve.com

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy and finish in one day. HR first round and 2 manager second round. If you are ok, they will tell you the result within 2 days. Interview is not hard, and more on the behavior. Interview all conduct in English

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kanpur Nagar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kanpur Nagar (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Aptitude english di lr -telephonic interview(30 min) -skype interview it was a 3 day process 15 students applied 6 cleared apti 3 cleared telephonic interview 1 was selected after skype interview ,

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in November 2018.

Interview

The hiring process comprised of an aptitude round and the shortlisted candidates had 3 rounds of interview. 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round. The technical round comprised of questions related to your projects, basic coding questions and dbms, operating system questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions in aptitude are quantitative, logical and verbal based. In interview they mostly asked about your projects and basic language based questions related to c, dbms and os   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kurukshetra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kurukshetra (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

There were two processes.
    First was a Aptitude test which comprises of 60 questions to be done in 60 mins and after that there was 3-4 rounds of PI.
    Elimination was there in each round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The HR team called for a face to face round at Gurgaon, Haryana. There was a face to face technical round , which was to be followed by an HR round and another technical round.