Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
    How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?
    1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

It was a one-to-one interview. someone would be interviewed in Chinese, and some in English. Not tricky, just like conversation.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The first step consisted of an aptitude test which had basic Quant, English and logical reasoning questions.There were 3 interview rounds after the aptitude test. 2 technical and 1 HR round. Questions were very basic and subject related. Apart from that current affairs and CV related questions were asked.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I applied for Business Analyst position (qualitative market research) on April 2015. There were three rounds which consisted of business case studies, questions on past projects and brain storming cases. The first interview was with a group manager who asked basic questions from past experience and just wanted to check communication skills and ability to think logically. The second round was also based on past projects and some technical questions related to my domain (energy). The last round was taken by my reporting manager who thoroughly checked my problem solving skills through a series of case studies and guesstimates. Each round was 15-30 minutes long. The level of interviews was intermediate to tough.
    To crack the interview, just be cool and take your time while logically thinking through the questions. The interviewers just check your communication skills and your ability to take into account majority of factors during the business case studies and guessestimate rounds. They may also delve into your past projects to see if you are thorough with your basics and concepts. The interviewers are friendly and will give you enough time to answer each question.

Interview Questions

• How many cell phone towers are presently installed in India?
      What are the various factors to be taken into account while seeing up a business in a country?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

firstly there was an Aptitude test which we had to take( level was easy) and after that the shortlisted candidates were called for personal interview and hr interview .
    in the pi round three to four puzzles were asked which you could easily find in puzzle books or online. they will also ask you about your resume.

Interview Questions

• what are your interests?
      walk me through your resume?
      what all projects you did?
      some puzzles- mostly common ones
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

at first there was an apititude test(easy ,as there was no negative marking) and then 4 rounds of personal interview .the interview mainly revolved around the intership,finance basic, accountig ratios and guesstimates.

Application

Interview

The process involved a written aptitude test plus two interview rounds. Both the rounds were one on one and went very well. One of the interviewer was very polite and tested my statistical knowledge. The second round also involved questions to check my technical skills. A few questions about the basic functioning of Market Research and Data Analytics were also asked.

Interview Questions

• There were guesstimates questions like the total number of Meru cars on IGI Airport.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was completed over two days. It consisted of an online test followed by two rounds of comprehensive interviews. The test was a regular one, testing quant, LR and english. The interview was divided into two parts, the first interview focussed mainly on your CV and general communication skills. The second interview was tougher, it consisted of a case study, which was constructed around the subjects you mention as your fields of interest. The third round was a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the no. of red lights present in London ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, and the recruitment panel was quite clear about it.(the pay is a bit less than others, but the work and work culture makes up for it)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

interview process consisits of two rounds..both of the rounds were technical and took 30 minutes each..basic accounting and financial management questions.You can also practice some logical iq questions for the interview.Moreover they ask you about internship details.also prepare questions like working capital,share market,Financial market,

Interview Questions

• what are accounting ratios??   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1.On-campus Co-cocubes test on aptitude,2.Interviews:there were thre interview rounds;one tech and two hr.Tech interviewer asked questions with respect your branch,Hr people mostle asked guesstimates and puzzles.A large number of students were short listed after the test.The numbers were culled at a very fast rate in the interview process.It was slightly more difficult for people from mechanical backgrounds.