Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

15 min phone interview, mostly behavioral, asked about location preferences and salary requirement. The woman was friendly and would definitely recommend this place. The company started in India and has its HQ in NC but they have clients all over the country.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

firstly there was a basic aptitude test which includes quant, vocab and logical reasoning.
    After this there were 3 rounds of interviews in which they grill mostkybon your CV's. They asked alotbabout Statistics knowledge and the software skills you have if any.

Research Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Firstly they conducted written test containing reasoning, aptitude and english mcq's, this was followed by a technical interview and hr interview. Technical interview included basic aptitude questions and question on control system , wireless communication and digital electronics.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from control system and communication. like what is the use of pid controller.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by personal interviews. For business analyst profile the interviewer was asking technical things related to my branch (Engg. PHYS) which I wasnt well versed with. Whole non technical aspect was good. Overall a negative experience as it does not make sense to ask MOSFET for business analyst profile.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

In my college campus the company came for the hiring process , firstly there was an aptitude test , followed by a technical interview and then hr interview . I was shortlisted from the aptitude test , then in technical interview also I was shortlisted where the questions was from the project based normally , in hr I was rejected , there was some puzzles and the case study was asked.

Interview Questions

• How many bats are sold in one day in Delhi?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

first round was aptitude test(verbal+lr+quant).we had 60 mins to complete 60 questions.No negative marking was there.60 students got seleted for the first round.Next 2 rounds-domain related interview+puzzles/guess estimation.They will basically ask questions related the subjects u have mentioned in your cv.

Interview Questions

• how many cricket bats are sold in a year in kolkata?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

Interview

I applied via college. There were total 3 rounds. First online aptitude logical and verbal reasoning round. Total 60 marks in 60 minutes. Marks devided as 24 + 24 + 12. They selected 60 out of 100+ candidates for interview. Then there were 2 interview rounds. In first one they selected 10 peoples. I was one of them. Then after the second round they finally selected 4 peoples.

Interview Questions

• They are asking a lot about math. Though I mentioned I'm good at coding they didn't asked a single thing from that department. Few SQL. one Guesstimation in the First Round. It was "Lets say if Karan Johar launch a new movie in India, how many no of peoples will go to watch the film in Halls"   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through the placement cell of our university. The process took 2 days. At first there was an aptitude test (medium difficulty) constituting English, Quants & Reasoning. There were 60 questions, which we had to answer in 60 minutes. Around 130 people applied. Out of that 28 people were shortlisted & called for the personal Interview the next day. From that 11 people were further shortlisted for the second round of PI (HR). From them 6 people received offer letters.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an online aptitude test (easy to medium level questions) followed by 3 rounds of personal interviews where they just want to test your knowledge . You just have to be thorough with your CV.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

After an online test which consisted of 3 sections- English, aptitude, reasoning we were short selected for the interview. Time duration 1 hour while there were 90 questions. They were hiring Bachelors graduate for Business analyst while Masters graduates for Research Associates.

Interview Questions

• Guess the number of red Maruti cars going from Delhi to Gurgaon highway in the morning   Answer Question