Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

3.2

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

15 min phone interview, mostly behavioral, asked about location preferences and salary requirement. The woman was friendly and would definitely recommend this place. The company started in India and has its HQ in NC but they have clients all over the country.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks, including a brief phone interview, first round interview with HR with an 2 hour tests. The tests was about financial statement analysis, CFA level 1 materials, and an short essay. The second round was with line manager, competency and CV based questions along with financial statement knowledge, e.g. ratio calculation, relationships between the 3 statements, DCF, FCFF, FFCE, multiples, etc.

Interview Questions

• What kind of ratios do you know? How do you calculate and interpret them?   Answer Question

Patent Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. The first round was a online MCQ test consisting of fairly easy questions on DI, Quant, Verbal and Logical reasoning. After that the students were shortlisted for a PI. There were two rounds of PI, one technical and other HR both rounds were eliminative and the technical round consisted of questions due to some reason mainly mathematics which again varied from interviewer to interviewer, some were asked only case studies and some only mathematics questions and puzzles, basically depended on which interviewer you got.

Interview Questions

• 1. Egg Drop puzzle
      2. Some basic questions on Permutations and Combinations and Probability
      Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the process took place at the college campus.it was started with an aptitude test which included LR,DI and quants mostly , followed by 3 interview rounds.1st was general,2nd n 3rd were technical and included guess estimation questions and questions related to my experience.

Interview Questions

• what all factors will you consider while launching a footwear brand in indian market.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

firstly there was an Aptitude test which we had to take( level was easy) and after that the shortlisted candidates were called for personal interview and hr interview .
    in the pi round three to four puzzles were asked which you could easily find in puzzle books or online. they will also ask you about your resume.

Interview Questions

• what are your interests?
      walk me through your resume?
      what all projects you did?
      some puzzles- mostly common ones
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

at first there was an apititude test(easy ,as there was no negative marking) and then 4 rounds of personal interview .the interview mainly revolved around the intership,finance basic, accountig ratios and guesstimates.

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a test of logical reasoning, financial markets terms and financial modelling which lasted for about two and a half hours. They don't even share the test results and reject for unknown criterias. Some projections in the model were inappropriate and they asked to match the projected balance sheet, which became difficult due to inappropriate projections already made in the model.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First a resume based interview in which questions about you are asked after which there are some guesstimates, puzzles $ some maths problem were asked. After which there is a case study round. A topic is given to you and you have to make a report on it, time given was 2 hours and this part is somehow difficult.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. One was personal interview which was carried for around 1 hour and case study for which a hour and a half was given. Questions based on past experience and job description were asked. Case study was to decide the factors on which setting up a pencil manufacturing company depends. And other case related questions were asked. Finance related ratios were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience and projects were asked   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2015.

Interview

Campus Placement process

ROUND1-Aptitude (Average)
    ROUND2-GD (General topic)
    ROUND3-Technical interview (Average)
    ROUND4-Final interview

ROUND3-Technical interview
    Finance related questions-EBIT,EBITDA,CAPM,Leverd and unlevered Beta, Guessestimates.

ROUND4-Final interview
    Where do u see ur self after 5 yrs? why evalueserve? and some financial ratios

Interview Questions

• Questions generally from your CV and ur MBA Major subjects.   Answer Question