Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

212 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

15 min phone interview, mostly behavioral, asked about location preferences and salary requirement. The woman was friendly and would definitely recommend this place. The company started in India and has its HQ in NC but they have clients all over the country.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

I gave my CV during campus recruiting event. Talked about myself and asked questions about the company. One month later HR got in touch with me. I had a phone interview. Last step, 3 onsite interviews at the same day. Each took 30-45 min.

Interview Questions

• Let me about yourself. Your weakness and strengths. (Phone Interview)
      Go over the resume(tell me about a project that you worked on) and asked a brainteaser. (onsite)   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Raleigh, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. First round was HR, followed by telephonic interview with one of their AVP's. This was very technical. Then there was another telephonic interview with a group of people. This was mainly to see where they can fit me within the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Applied online on job website. 6 interviews. The first one is a general hr interview and a written test. 2nd was a senior hr interview with some technical questions. 3 with a team leader. 4th with a vp. 5th with another team leader. 5th with a client. They provide outsourcing so salary was lower than expected.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to ratio analysis. Financial statements.   2 Answers

Country Head for India Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Alexandria, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

There were 7-8 rounds of interviews covering various aspects from technical to people management to vendor management. Different SBU heads were involved in the process. Consent of more than 20 individuals was sought before making the final offer, so that there is a higher acceptance for this role right from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How will you identify different vendors to start a new operations center of the company, without any experience in this area?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
      How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks, including a brief phone interview, first round interview with HR with an 2 hour tests. The tests was about financial statement analysis, CFA level 1 materials, and an short essay. The second round was with line manager, competency and CV based questions along with financial statement knowledge, e.g. ratio calculation, relationships between the 3 statements, DCF, FCFF, FFCE, multiples, etc.

Interview Questions

• What kind of ratios do you know? How do you calculate and interpret them?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

It was a one-to-one interview. someone would be interviewed in Chinese, and some in English. Not tricky, just like conversation.

Patent Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. The first round was a online MCQ test consisting of fairly easy questions on DI, Quant, Verbal and Logical reasoning. After that the students were shortlisted for a PI. There were two rounds of PI, one technical and other HR both rounds were eliminative and the technical round consisted of questions due to some reason mainly mathematics which again varied from interviewer to interviewer, some were asked only case studies and some only mathematics questions and puzzles, basically depended on which interviewer you got.

Interview Questions

• 1. Egg Drop puzzle
      2. Some basic questions on Permutations and Combinations and Probability   Answer Question