Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.1

Country Head for India Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Alexandria, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

There were 7-8 rounds of interviews covering various aspects from technical to people management to vendor management. Different SBU heads were involved in the process. Consent of more than 20 individuals was sought before making the final offer, so that there is a higher acceptance for this role right from the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How will you identify different vendors to start a new operations center of the company, without any experience in this area?   Answer Question

Editorial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

The interviewer was unprepared and lacked good communication skills

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very Interesting process to test your critical thinking. Loved it. Starting with basic aptitude test, leading to 2 rounds of interview one for testing your reasoning abilities and ability to plan out stuff you have no idea about and lastly with HR (which is a mere eye-wash)

Interview Questions

• What is the # of trees in Delhi   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a soft spoken HR for the initial round. She fixed the technical round on the very next day. I had 3 technical rounds. They were long and exhausting. They asked me about my past experience and technical stuff related to my CV...primarily about capital markets, financial statements, valuation, forecasting, ratios etc. I got the final offer in the same evening.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly based on financial statements and financial modeling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

First round was the HR round asking questions about introduction , Job profile, comfortable with shift, late working hours
    Second round was the technical round, asking questions on ratios and financial statements, concepts and conventions,
    Third round was again the technical round asking question on US financials, Tax returns , Situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, about basics of financial statements, Ratios, EBITDA, Operating Margin   Answer Question

Research Associate-IP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Pilani (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a campus interview, with three rounds
    1st round written test- which consisted of some aptitude and technical (pharma background) questions
    2nd round is of technical interview
    3rd round is of HR

Interview Questions

• General questions like tell me about yourself?
      How can you justify that you suits to this profile?
      Technical questions regarding some IPR and medicinal chemistry   1 Answer
    • Regarding patents, patent infringements, mergers acquisitions,
      Questions regarding medicinal chemistry structures IUPAC names   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2012.

Interview

First round written (verbal +quant), next 2 rounds case - guess estimation. The called around 100 guys to the written and then selected around 60 for the first round and 25 for the second round. Finally they selected 12 among which 5-6 accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• How may crows are there in your hometown?
      How many bottles are sold daily in your college town?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fixed package as it was a camplus placement drive. No negotiations.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

There were only three rounds for me. First HR, second technical and third general discussion with associate vice president. Technical round has questions from IP as well as core technical questions.

Interview Questions

• General basics of IP and types of IP searches   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Aptitude round << technical 1<< technical level 2<< HR round. the company came to campus to hire 4-5 people . Aptitude test was simple, technical level 2 has lot of questions related to financial analysis, equity ratios etc.