Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

HR will tell you all the process at the very first stage.
    Fast process Single day in & Out.
    Organized process. When one process completes, you move to the other level.
    Panel will help you in understanding the

Interview Questions

• HR - Technical - Operations - HR   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Got a call from a soft spoken HR for the initial round. She fixed the technical round on the very next day. I had 3 technical rounds. They were long and exhausting. They asked me about my past experience and technical stuff related to my CV...primarily about capital markets, financial statements, valuation, forecasting, ratios etc. I got the final offer in the same evening.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly based on financial statements and financial modeling.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

15 min phone interview, mostly behavioral, asked about location preferences and salary requirement. The woman was friendly and would definitely recommend this place. The company started in India and has its HQ in NC but they have clients all over the country.

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had been through three round of interviews. Two of them were technical and were face to face at Gurgaon. Last round was of HR. After an interview, it took approximately 3 weeks to get an offer from HR. However, HR team was very helpful. They did provide the updates on the status on an interview on regular basis. They made it easy.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions were asked related to educational background.   1 Answer

Manager (Research Lead) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

2 telephonic rounds + 1 face 2 face round +1 written . they hire people for different roles and then send them to whatever role is available so never judge the role by interview questions . their hiring standards are not that good anymore . some people to show their skills will ask unrelated quant finance questions and test skills which are never used in the job and let go of skills which are required for the job .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

max out the offer . their ctc has components like medical insurance etc. take home salary is much lower . and sense if they are desperate . its not a good brand so its difficult for them to find quality candidates . this if for experienced hires

Patent Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. The first round was a online MCQ test consisting of fairly easy questions on DI, Quant, Verbal and Logical reasoning. After that the students were shortlisted for a PI. There were two rounds of PI, one technical and other HR both rounds were eliminative and the technical round consisted of questions due to some reason mainly mathematics which again varied from interviewer to interviewer, some were asked only case studies and some only mathematics questions and puzzles, basically depended on which interviewer you got.

Interview Questions

• 1. Egg Drop puzzle
      2. Some basic questions on Permutations and Combinations and Probability
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)).

Interview

It was a one-to-one interview. someone would be interviewed in Chinese, and some in English. Not tricky, just like conversation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview was well planned and conducted as per the schedule. Interviewers were very polite and will make you comfortable. HR will be available for your queries. The front desk staff is also very helpful.

Interview Questions

• which book you read recently   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

A bit tiring as I had to go through three rounds of personal interviews. But, overall, it was a good experience to go through. The interviewers were in a jovial mood and put maximum efforts in making me comfortable. The only key to crack this interview is good communication skills and confidence.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate the number of cars in a city?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.