Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve in September 2017.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by personal interviews. For business analyst profile the interviewer was asking technical things related to my branch (Engg. PHYS) which I wasnt well versed with. Whole non technical aspect was good. Overall a negative experience as it does not make sense to ask MOSFET for business analyst profile.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There was an online aptitude test (easy to medium level questions) followed by 3 rounds of personal interviews where they just want to test your knowledge . You just have to be thorough with your CV.

Research Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Firstly they conducted written test containing reasoning, aptitude and english mcq's, this was followed by a technical interview and hr interview. Technical interview included basic aptitude questions and question on control system , wireless communication and digital electronics.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions from control system and communication. like what is the use of pid controller.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through the placement cell of our university. The process took 2 days. At first there was an aptitude test (medium difficulty) constituting English, Quants & Reasoning. There were 60 questions, which we had to answer in 60 minutes. Around 130 people applied. Out of that 28 people were shortlisted & called for the personal Interview the next day. From that 11 people were further shortlisted for the second round of PI (HR). From them 6 people received offer letters.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gur Gram (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very technical to check subjective knowledge. Most of the question are technical but if you are experienced in same domain then some of the questions may be on your prior experience in the same field.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied via college. There were total 3 rounds. First online aptitude logical and verbal reasoning round. Total 60 marks in 60 minutes. Marks devided as 24 + 24 + 12. They selected 60 out of 100+ candidates for interview. Then there were 2 interview rounds. In first one they selected 10 peoples. I was one of them. Then after the second round they finally selected 4 peoples.

Interview Questions

• They are asking a lot about math. Though I mentioned I'm good at coding they didn't asked a single thing from that department. Few SQL. one Guesstimation in the First Round. It was "Lets say if Karan Johar launch a new movie in India, how many no of peoples will go to watch the film in Halls"   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

Interview

first round was aptitude test(verbal+lr+quant).we had 60 mins to complete 60 questions.No negative marking was there.60 students got seleted for the first round.Next 2 rounds-domain related interview+puzzles/guess estimation.They will basically ask questions related the subjects u have mentioned in your cv.

Interview Questions

• how many cricket bats are sold in a year in kolkata?   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied through online. process took 4 months. 3 phases. online test, technical interview, behavioral interview, case studies etc from India, Chile and Client(hired for position in Chile from India)

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Viña del Mar (Chile)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Viña del Mar (Chile)) in June 2014.

Interview

Multiple Financial tests, focused on Financial Modelling subjects. After interview with the HR team, I had an interview with 3 indian people that were asking me things hard enough for me to be nervous. I think i answered correctly.

Interview Questions

• How can you valuate a minimarket from your neighbourhood?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Very Interesting process to test your critical thinking. Loved it. Starting with basic aptitude test, leading to 2 rounds of interview one for testing your reasoning abilities and ability to plan out stuff you have no idea about and lastly with HR (which is a mere eye-wash)

Interview Questions

• What is the # of trees in Delhi   1 Answer