Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2017

3.1

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

All rounds conducted were telephonic interview rounds. Four rounds in total with assignments in two rounds. Overall experience was positive. HR was very pro-active. . . . . . . . . x x x x

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. One was personal interview which was carried for around 1 hour and case study for which a hour and a half was given. Questions based on past experience and job description were asked. Case study was to decide the factors on which setting up a pencil manufacturing company depends. And other case related questions were asked. Finance related ratios were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience and projects were asked   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The process involved a written aptitude test plus two interview rounds. Both the rounds were one on one and went very well. One of the interviewer was very polite and tested my statistical knowledge. The second round also involved questions to check my technical skills. A few questions about the basic functioning of Market Research and Data Analytics were also asked.

Interview Questions

• There were guesstimates questions like the total number of Meru cars on IGI Airport.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

I joined Evalueserve as a fresher. Interview was a two step process. First round was purely technical, aptitude and few personal questions in the second round. It was an off campus recruitement.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Campus placement. There was a written test with very interesting questions. Basically they wanted to see if you have any business knowledge besides science. This was followed by an in-person interview which was mainly for HR screening, and I was asked questions like Would you like to move to Delhi as a Mumbaiite.

Interview Questions

• How is the Indian rupee affected by changes in USD? (Or something similar)   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

It took 2,5 months in total to get the final offer.
    - Initial HR interview over the phone
    - Two tests: SQL Test and business case (sent by 1 e-mail, 1 hour to complete)
    - Interview with Group Manager
    - Interview with Associate Vice President
    - Client Interview

Interview Questions

• Is there anything there that's stopping you from coming to Chile?   Answer Question

Business Analyst FS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Evalueserve visited our campus for recruitment. There was 60% cut-off for screening the interested candidates at first followed by aptitude test which was not very difficult. On the day of selection process, we had a GD. There were two rounds of interview one with a senior manager in which financial knowledge was checked and the second round was with a VP. He asked general questions and guesstimates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve in December 2015.

Interview

Campus Placement process

ROUND1-Aptitude (Average)
    ROUND2-GD (General topic)
    ROUND3-Technical interview (Average)
    ROUND4-Final interview

ROUND3-Technical interview
    Finance related questions-EBIT,EBITDA,CAPM,Leverd and unlevered Beta, Guessestimates.

ROUND4-Final interview
    Where do u see ur self after 5 yrs? why evalueserve? and some financial ratios

Interview Questions

• Questions generally from your CV and ur MBA Major subjects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was completed over two days. It consisted of an online test followed by two rounds of comprehensive interviews. The test was a regular one, testing quant, LR and english. The interview was divided into two parts, the first interview focussed mainly on your CV and general communication skills. The second interview was tougher, it consisted of a case study, which was constructed around the subjects you mention as your fields of interest. The third round was a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the no. of red lights present in London ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, and the recruitment panel was quite clear about it.(the pay is a bit less than others, but the work and work culture makes up for it)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

interview process consisits of two rounds..both of the rounds were technical and took 30 minutes each..basic accounting and financial management questions.You can also practice some logical iq questions for the interview.Moreover they ask you about internship details.also prepare questions like working capital,share market,Financial market,

Interview Questions

• what are accounting ratios??   1 Answer