Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

2 rounds. First round was technical and other round was AVP round.
    The interview was quite easy, general duscussion about discount rate and market scenarios. Questions about my current profile(what kind of companies i have analysed). Interviewer was very friendly.

Conclusion: If you know about markets and practical world you will surely crack it but the condition is that you should be confident.

Interview Questions

• Components of discount rate   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, do negotiate as they do not have any variable component and do not settle for less than 30% hike over your current CTC.

Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

Applied online through notification on Linkedin, I recieved an mail regarding shortlisting of my cv and was given date and time for telephonic technical and hr interview. Overall process of interview was good and fast no such hurdle came after selection I was asked to submit my all required details from 10th certificate to address proof.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. Explain Regression, Decision Tree, Some command of R.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1.On-campus Co-cocubes test on aptitude,2.Interviews:there were thre interview rounds;one tech and two hr.Tech interviewer asked questions with respect your branch,Hr people mostle asked guesstimates and puzzles.A large number of students were short listed after the test.The numbers were culled at a very fast rate in the interview process.It was slightly more difficult for people from mechanical backgrounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round Interview was basic cv based question and second round was based on technical question. Research fundamentals have been asked.Guess estimation questions were included.aptitude test was done by Cocubes.com and include the questions of LR, English, Quants and data interpretation.In 60 minute , we need to do 60 questions.there were no negative marking. but level was tough.

Interview Questions

• How would you evaluate the sale of Mc. donalds?   1 Answer

Research Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

There was an Aptitude test conducted by CoCubes consisting of basic mathematics, LR and english. The questions were very basis. After being shortlisted there were two rounds of interviews. First was a technical round in which basic question from specific branch were asked in addition to puzzles and guesstimates.

Interview Questions

• heavy and light ball related questions, questions on the concept of pendulum, etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1st Round- Hr
    2nd Round- Technical Interview
    3rd Round- Case Studies
    Hr round was okay
    Technical round was bit difficult
    Case study round was difficult and puzzles were also asked in interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions from resume as well as Case studies and previous internships were asked.
      Whole process was average but Case study round was bit difficult if not prepared well.
      Recommend- Practice the cases as much as possible.
      Answer Question

Research Associate-IP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Pilani (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a campus interview, with three rounds
    1st round written test- which consisted of some aptitude and technical (pharma background) questions
    2nd round is of technical interview
    3rd round is of HR

Interview Questions

• General questions like tell me about yourself?
      How can you justify that you suits to this profile?
      Technical questions regarding some IPR and medicinal chemistry
      1 Answer
    • Regarding patents, patent infringements, mergers acquisitions,
      Questions regarding medicinal chemistry structures IUPAC names
      1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a two-round process. First, 2 guys took my interview in which they asked about Valuations(DCF, Relative multiples), my earlier job profile , market trends, everything about Shale gas in US & declining oil prices. I was clear on that stuff hence it was a cake-walk. It lasted for about an hour , after which I got a call from the HR saying that based upon 1st round feedback which was good, a 2nd interview would be taken by the VP. He asked me about ONGC & why I would like to re-locate.
    After a week or so I got a confirmation call, they offered me a 25% hike. I think I should have asked for more :P. But it was a good experience for anybody seeking an Equity research role.

Interview Questions

• Explain the entire DCF valuation process starting from Net Profits ?
      What multiples should be used in Banking or pharma, oil & gas etc.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

The HR was quite free on the negotiation front. She said we can provide you a hike on your current CTC but freshers do get less than this.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

First I was required to undergo a Telephonic interview. Then I was called for a face to face interview. Upon clearing this I received another call for one more face to face interview with a senior management staff. After clearing all interviews a rigorous background check was done.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

it was a very lenghty interview frst round technical round whre i was asked about guesstimates and puzzls nd some chmistry questions If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the ... Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would .

Interview Questions

• how to cut a cake into 8 pieces with max cuts   1 Answer