Evalueserve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

it was a very lenghty interview frst round technical round whre i was asked about guesstimates and puzzls nd some chmistry questions If your application has been selected for an interview, a member of the ... Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would .

Interview Questions

• how to cut a cake into 8 pieces with max cuts   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

Evalueserve came in Nsit in September end.Test of Basic Aptitude i.e Quant , Verbal & Logical Reasoning . Then followed by 2 interviews which consists of technical Questions(mechanical),Guesstimates , Puzzles, Resume based Questions & HR. This was followed by an interview with AVP. I was selected after 2 interviews though other people had 3 interviews also.
    Package : 4.5 lpa very low compared to the competitors.

Dont Join!!!!!

Interview Questions

• How does a ball swing ? (physics: bernoulli's theorem)
      How does an aeroplane take off?
      Rope puzzle 45 min
      Cut a cake in 8 equal parts.
      No of spectators expected in your school cricket match.
      Investment Casting
      What happens when we increase the area of gate in casting?
      where would you place your air conditioner ? top or bottom & why?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Aptitude Test containing English , Logical Reasoning , Quants questions Then Group discussion on current topics and 1st round technical interview with manager and second round with head of department and then HR round

Interview Questions

• Backgroung questions ,Domain questions , Case based question   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

4 rounds were executed in toal. The rounds included (General questions + HR questions, Analytical and aptitude test, Domain based interview , AVP interaction). It was a easy process and good preparation helped me sail through it.

Interview Questions

• How many cars pass the gugaon toll in an hour   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

First I was required to undergo a Telephonic interview. Then I was called for a face to face interview. Upon clearing this I received another call for one more face to face interview with a senior management staff. After clearing all interviews a rigorous background check was done.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The first round was the aptitude test. The aptitude test was simple in nature. It had basic level of questions followed by four options in the question. No negative marking. The answer sheet was attached in the front like an OMR sheet. The paper was for not more than 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• 20% have measles and 60% have malaria. 40% are healthy. What is the percentage of people with at least one disease? (Options given) five sub questions following it.   2 Answers
    • Q. A, B, C, D, E, F is two sets of triplets. Not necessary in the same order. Read the information for best suitable information. Options were given. 5 questions following it.   Answer Question
    • Martha can type a page in 5 minutes and Sara in 10 minutes. What would be their combined work in 30 minutes? Options given.   1 Answer
    • Simplify 9.71 X 9.71 X 9.71 + 8.35 X 9.71 X 9.718 /
      8.72 X 8.72 + (9 X 0.25) X 9.71 X 9.71
      1 Answer

Senior Designer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process is horrible. There are lots of deceptive, greedy, backbiting, procrastinating and mediocre micro-managers inside this company.
    First I sent in my proposal via LinkedIn job ad.
    They were not satisfied with my "online portfolio and asked for my digital portfolio. I send them my works.
    Then they call me for interview. HR asks me questions about salary expectation, work, experience, etc.
    Then they give me a "Surprise Test" on computer.
    After the test a manager comes in and asks same round of questions salary, work, experience, etc. He says he is not satisfied and will take more interviews before deciding. Then he ask me to send him more of my designs by email. I leave for home.
    When I do not send them, they call me again on phone. Finally I send them my best designs as pdf. For which they say it is not "international standard".
    After some days they want me to give another "test", time limit: 24hrs. They give me articles on shipping. I create a magazine template, cover design, pull-quotes, boxes, endnotes, etc.
    After submitting the pdf, they call me and ask for the "original InDesign file". I got impatient and refused to give, telling them that whatever I have given is more than enough to decide if they want to hire me or not. But later I give them the InDesign file also.
    After another week, upon inquiry, HR informed me that a manager has complained about me via email for rude behaviour and for this they are not hiring me.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about the "test"?   1 Answer
    • What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in August 2015.

Interview

They sent me a test, writing and finance, 1 hr for each. The writing one was quite simple, financial test was about ratios. about liquidity, efficiency and cash flow. I dont think I was doing really good in financial test but I passed.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

They just wanted people to over-work, so anyone they found was decent will surely be hired. Process involved just two rounds of face-to-face interviews and asked about my experience and few things about me. There was one riddle (3l and 5l buckets are there, measure exact 4l using them) and questionnaire on what factors will you take into account before opening a store in Unitech Cyber Park.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

First Interview was short, basic, asked me about gap in resume - technical question on one of the projects on my resume. Second one was after having being told the job is mine, which was quite annoying. You dont expect to be interviewed after having been told that you have the job. Anyway navigated through that with comfort as well