Evalueserve Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Interview Questions in New Delhi, India

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.1

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the process took place at the college campus.it was started with an aptitude test which included LR,DI and quants mostly , followed by 3 interview rounds.1st was general,2nd n 3rd were technical and included guess estimation questions and questions related to my experience.

Interview Questions

• what all factors will you consider while launching a footwear brand in indian market.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The first step consisted of an aptitude test which had basic Quant, English and logical reasoning questions.There were 3 interview rounds after the aptitude test. 2 technical and 1 HR round. Questions were very basic and subject related. Apart from that current affairs and CV related questions were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I applied for Business Analyst position (qualitative market research) on April 2015. There were three rounds which consisted of business case studies, questions on past projects and brain storming cases. The first interview was with a group manager who asked basic questions from past experience and just wanted to check communication skills and ability to think logically. The second round was also based on past projects and some technical questions related to my domain (energy). The last round was taken by my reporting manager who thoroughly checked my problem solving skills through a series of case studies and guesstimates. Each round was 15-30 minutes long. The level of interviews was intermediate to tough.
    To crack the interview, just be cool and take your time while logically thinking through the questions. The interviewers just check your communication skills and your ability to take into account majority of factors during the business case studies and guessestimate rounds. They may also delve into your past projects to see if you are thorough with your basics and concepts. The interviewers are friendly and will give you enough time to answer each question.

Interview Questions

• How many cell phone towers are presently installed in India?
      What are the various factors to be taken into account while seeing up a business in a country?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus placement procedure, there was an aptitude test comprising of general aptitude reasoning and English, it was quite simple followed by 2 rounds of interview.The first round of interview is tough with lot of brain storming needed, the second hr round is a mere formality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

firstly there was an Aptitude test which we had to take( level was easy) and after that the shortlisted candidates were called for personal interview and hr interview .
    in the pi round three to four puzzles were asked which you could easily find in puzzle books or online. they will also ask you about your resume.

Interview Questions

• what are your interests?
      walk me through your resume?
      what all projects you did?
      some puzzles- mostly common ones
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

at first there was an apititude test(easy ,as there was no negative marking) and then 4 rounds of personal interview .the interview mainly revolved around the intership,finance basic, accountig ratios and guesstimates.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call and interview within 2 weeks. 3 rounds. Fairly simple. AVP round was most interesting others were purely technical some accounting basics and guesstimates.
    Standard questions like why do you want to move, what do you do at current job etc.

Interview Questions

• What is minority interest in accounting?   Answer Question
    • how would you estimate amount of beer consumed in your city each month?   Answer Question
    • Given certain parameters and conditions would you invest in a stock or not?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. Was offered within +/- 5% of what I had asked for

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First a resume based interview in which questions about you are asked after which there are some guesstimates, puzzles $ some maths problem were asked. After which there is a case study round. A topic is given to you and you have to make a report on it, time given was 2 hours and this part is somehow difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

All rounds conducted were telephonic interview rounds. Four rounds in total with assignments in two rounds. Overall experience was positive. HR was very pro-active. . . . . . . . . x x x x

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. One was personal interview which was carried for around 1 hour and case study for which a hour and a half was given. Questions based on past experience and job description were asked. Case study was to decide the factors on which setting up a pencil manufacturing company depends. And other case related questions were asked. Finance related ratios were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience and projects were asked   Answer Question