Evalueserve Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New York, NY).

Interview

A lot of interviews. First with Human Resources by phone, Personal interview with Human Resources, with my future Manager Team, make two coding challenges, one with a Group Manager and after that with clients.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

A bit tiring as I had to go through three rounds of personal interviews. But, overall, it was a good experience to go through. The interviewers were in a jovial mood and put maximum efforts in making me comfortable. The only key to crack this interview is good communication skills and confidence.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate the number of cars in a city?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the process took place at the college campus.it was started with an aptitude test which included LR,DI and quants mostly , followed by 3 interview rounds.1st was general,2nd n 3rd were technical and included guess estimation questions and questions related to my experience.

Interview Questions

• what all factors will you consider while launching a footwear brand in indian market.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evalueserve (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus placement procedure, there was an aptitude test comprising of general aptitude reasoning and English, it was quite simple followed by 2 rounds of interview.The first round of interview is tough with lot of brain storming needed, the second hr round is a mere formality

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

There were only three rounds for me. First HR, second technical and third general discussion with associate vice president. Technical round has questions from IP as well as core technical questions.

Interview Questions

• General basics of IP and types of IP searches   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got a call and interview within 2 weeks. 3 rounds. Fairly simple. AVP round was most interesting others were purely technical some accounting basics and guesstimates.
    Standard questions like why do you want to move, what do you do at current job etc.

Interview Questions

• What is minority interest in accounting?   Answer Question
    • how would you estimate amount of beer consumed in your city each month?   Answer Question
    • Given certain parameters and conditions would you invest in a stock or not?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation needed. Was offered within +/- 5% of what I had asked for

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

All rounds conducted were telephonic interview rounds. Four rounds in total with assignments in two rounds. Overall experience was positive. HR was very pro-active. . . . . . . . . x x x x

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. One was personal interview which was carried for around 1 hour and case study for which a hour and a half was given. Questions based on past experience and job description were asked. Case study was to decide the factors on which setting up a pencil manufacturing company depends. And other case related questions were asked. Finance related ratios were asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions based on past experience and projects were asked   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

I joined Evalueserve as a fresher. Interview was a two step process. First round was purely technical, aptitude and few personal questions in the second round. It was an off campus recruitement.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Evalueserve.

Interview

It took 2,5 months in total to get the final offer.
    - Initial HR interview over the phone
    - Two tests: SQL Test and business case (sent by 1 e-mail, 1 hour to complete)
    - Interview with Group Manager
    - Interview with Associate Vice President
    - Client Interview

Interview Questions

• Is there anything there that's stopping you from coming to Chile?   Answer Question