Evalueserve Senior Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evalueserve Senior Research Associate Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Viña del Mar (Chile)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Viña del Mar (Chile)) in January 2015.

Interview

Typically there will be 3 rounds of interview followed by written technical test. The written test will contain sas & sql questions.

First interview will be based on the technical knowledge & written test (to validate the answer) as well as the past experience ( logistic modelling questions, linear regression etc) . It is the most crucial round .

Second interview is focused on business knowledge & relatively easy.

Third round will be client round & will be based on mix of technical, business & competency based questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its mandatory to negotiate , else you might regret later

Other Interview Reviews for Evalueserve

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had been through three round of interviews. Two of them were technical and were face to face at Gurgaon. Last round was of HR. After an interview, it took approximately 3 weeks to get an offer from HR. However, HR team was very helpful. They did provide the updates on the status on an interview on regular basis. They made it easy.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions were asked related to educational background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial Screening, Interview technicals, DCF, FCFF, FCFE typical questions in FRG grp

Negotiation

Least negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

HR interview followed by AVP interview. Interview was related to my work experience and some technical questions were asked. If you have 2 years or less exp, most questions will be technical and related to your college degree

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2008.

Interview

For the title above the interview is mostly technical and aptitude based

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evalueserve (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

Interviewers themselves were pretty young in their career. had unrealistic expectations, considering the kind of salary they were offering. The entire process was rushed up & incoherent. The company recruitment process looked very uninviting.

Interview Questions

They were pathetic when it came to negotiating salary & other benefits. Highly unprofessional. I felt they were running some kind of a roadside discount sale.