Evening Flavors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evening Flavors

Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evening Flavors (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round written test -Aptitude,Java Aptitude,Programming.Aptitude consists of ten questions and java Aptitude 10 questions .There are totally 5 Programming questions on Strings,Collection,Recurssion.They mainly asked us to write Programming,After shortlisting the candidates there will be a GD round.After GD remaining candidates having f2f technical and HR round.Results are declared on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Questions on servlets and Jsp   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evening Flavors (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round is written test based on aptitude and java programs after that they call for f2f round it based on your resume and they ask about jsp, servlet mainly and focus on advanced java concepts.

Customer Care Exicutive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evening Flavors (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview, Communication test(Oral), Communication test(Written) and Two rounds with Manager and Quality analyst.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evening Flavors (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Just 3 rounds orally. This is enough if you clear the first round with HR its almost done as he asks mostly the questions that makes us confused and finally he gets the thing that we are not supposed to say in interview. Next round would with department head goes cool. Final would be with CEO where he just take you basic info and finds the talent what he needs.