Eveo Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eveo Inc

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

short and it seemed like the people doing the interviews didnt really care about the interview to be honest, they just wanted to get it over with as they had work to do and probably their supervisor made them do it so they were pretty shallow

QA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Regular interviewing process and nothing unusual and good scheduling and professional appearance and regular questions and fair treatment and welcoming environment. Usually three or four interviewers that will last somewhere between one and two hours.

Interview Questions

• The usual related to the job you are trying to land   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with head of production, a project manager, and an art department lead. Unfortunately the decision maker for the it review was unable to meet with me due to a busy schedule. When i was escorted to the door i wasn't sure if I had gotten the job or not but got a call back two days later asking when I could start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had difficulty with a co-worker and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Had two phone screens. The hiring manager asked general questions about my previous jobs and projects. They asked me for an on site a week later. I had to present my portfolio for the design team and then had a 1:1 with the product manager. It seemed they rather preferred some one who has made wireframes for 1000000 times instead of some one who has had different roles and has a better understanding of all design aspects.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your portfolio.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you have disagreement with engineers or other team members?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eveo Inc in July 2010.

Interview

The recruiter first calls and asks basic questions. The recruiter then asks if she can send you a quick skills test by E-mail (approx 10 questions) that must be returned within 30 minutes. If all goes well with the skills test you are told you will be brought in for an interview with the Engineering team.

I then interviewed for about 3 hours with about 4 of their engineers. I received a response from the recruiter that they were pleased with my overall knowledge, but were not ready to make an offer--would I be available in 2 weeks. I said I was interviewing , but was still interested. Two weeks went by without a word. I contacted them at the 3 week point--again I was asked if I could wait for another number of weeks. So I just dropped it.