Eveo Inc Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Eveo Inc Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eveo Inc

QA Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Regular interviewing process and nothing unusual and good scheduling and professional appearance and regular questions and fair treatment and welcoming environment. Usually three or four interviewers that will last somewhere between one and two hours.

Interview Questions

• The usual related to the job you are trying to land   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (San Francisco, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with head of production, a project manager, and an art department lead. Unfortunately the decision maker for the it review was unable to meet with me due to a busy schedule. When i was escorted to the door i wasn't sure if I had gotten the job or not but got a call back two days later asking when I could start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had difficulty with a co-worker and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eveo Inc (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Had two phone screens. The hiring manager asked general questions about my previous jobs and projects. They asked me for an on site a week later. I had to present my portfolio for the design team and then had a 1:1 with the product manager. It seemed they rather preferred some one who has made wireframes for 1000000 times instead of some one who has had different roles and has a better understanding of all design aspects.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your portfolio.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you have disagreement with engineers or other team members?   Answer Question