EverFi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EverFi Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.8

Schools Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EverFi.

Interview

An initial phone interview, a skills test, then two video interviews, and an in-person interview. All of the interviews were very comfortable and conversational. Each one gave me a deeper understanding of what the job would be like. I definitely felt that the interviews allowed me to get to know the interviewers as much as they were getting to know me. I enjoyed the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at EverFi (Oakland, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied via the EverFi website. I had a phone screening, then a long, extensive project, then a Skype interview, then an in person. I had to badger the recruiter after this extremely long process to give me an answer, and didn't hear back for over two weeks. The whole process took 8 weeks.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EverFi (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call with recruiter which was overall summary of the position and my background followed by a video call with a director. The call with the recruiter was efficient and she was great. However, the video call was quick and she seemed a bit disinterested in what I had to say. I sent follow ups but never heard anything back from anyone, it's nice to get a rejection rather than disappearing.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen with HR followed by the Hiring Manager.
    The Position although is a reporting analyst position the Hiring Manager expects the candidate to have in-depth knowledge in Modelling and Data Warehousing. The interview, however went well but they did not communicate any updates later. Tired of several follow -ups, I gave up. It's sad to see that companies like these do not value our time and effort that has gone into these interviews. Very bad experience overall.

Schools Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi.

Interview

The interview process was on going for over a month. There was a week to two weeks between each correspondence. I had a phone call with the recruiter, a very involved assignment to complete, a video interview with a VIP and then an in person meeting with a manager. Each interview/task went well. After almost two months of learning so much about the company - I felt I could actually be a recruiter - I was not hired.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Interview

After applying they reached out to me within a couple days wanting to schedule an interview. I gave my availability and didn't get a response for a week... Finally had the phone interview and the person I spoke with was very friendly and wanted to get a sense of why I was interested in EverFi. They liked my enough to ask me to come for an in person interview but was very unresponsive which was a huge turn off. Every email I sent took 1 week plus for a response when I was trying to simply schedule the inperson interview. They didn't respect my time or the process norms, so I was glad to skip the inperson interview.

Schools Manager Interview

Interview

I respect the company and the people were nice, at least when they were talking to me. However I didn't really feel like they respected me throughout the interview process. It took forever and they kept giving me the run around, telling me that they would meet with me or that they would have a decision made by this day, but kept moving it back....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at EverFi (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process took forever. They strung me along for a month and a half and then didn't hire me. That would be all fine and well but the process was so time-consuming and it all went very well. First a phone interview, which they were a bit flaky about because they "forgot" and had to reschedule it for the next day. The performance task took a few hours to complete. Then there was a skype interview and then the in-person interview. All of them went so well. She even gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to all these people. She made it seem like I was guaranteed a job. Then I got an automated message saying that I didn't. No explanation or anything. It was just so frustrating because it really consumed several hours of my time and then to just not get feedback on why I wasn't hired is really disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were simple to answer. I felt very comfortable answering them all. The only tough part was answering the questions in the performance task. They wanted you to explain how you would meet a annual goal of 5000 students with the use of graphs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite long and drawn out. It involved an initial phone screening, a performance task, and then three Skype interviews with team members, regional and national managers. I was consistently told that my performance task was exactly what they were looking for, and that I was a perfect fit for the role. A week after the final interview, I received an automated rejection email. None of the interviewers were willing to provide feedback, which seemed quite unprofessional, considering their comments and how much time had gone into the entire process on my end. Everyone was nice enough and gave me a fair shot at explaining myself and my qualifications. However, the lack of professional follow-up really made me reconsider their professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think (insert specific company here) is a sponsor of (insert specific curriculum here).   1 Answer

Schools Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi in April 2017.

Interview

This was a very disorganized interview process. Clearly, they are a new company still trying to figure out the Recruiting process.

I applied on EverFi.com. Two weeks later i received an automated email that I was not going to be considered for this position. Then one week later, a Schools Manager contacted me about setting up a Google Hangout interview. I figured the first rejection email was just a computer mistake so I agreed. The Schools Manager was very nice, interesting and informative. I then had a performance task (takes about five hours) and received very positive feedback from my work. She said she was going to save my response to the technology support email to use with fellow teachers. She then scheduled me to meet at the office with the VP. The VP interview also went well and offered great insight into the company. By this point, I had learned so much about the company I felt like I could start working next week.

Meanwhile, a recruiter from the DC headquarters emailed me about setting up a Goggle Hangout interview. She had NO idea I was already in the interview process and it was very awkward to let her know that I was already scheduled to interview with the VP... Very disorganized and frustrating on my part. I then got an automated email one week later that I was no longer being considered. Very confusing, annoying and long process. I think this company is looking for free consulting on the Schools Manager task. Impressed with the EverFi company mission as a whole (from working in the schools system - these are the programs students need most), but the recruiting organization process needs drastic help.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working remotely? Do you have a car?   1 Answer