EverFi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EverFi Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Schools Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi.

Interview

The interview process was on going for over a month. There was a week to two weeks between each correspondence. I had a phone call with the recruiter, a very involved assignment to complete, a video interview with a VIP and then an in person meeting with a manager. Each interview/task went well. After almost two months of learning so much about the company - I felt I could actually be a recruiter - I was not hired.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Interview

After applying they reached out to me within a couple days wanting to schedule an interview. I gave my availability and didn't get a response for a week... Finally had the phone interview and the person I spoke with was very friendly and wanted to get a sense of why I was interested in EverFi. They liked my enough to ask me to come for an in person interview but was very unresponsive which was a huge turn off. Every email I sent took 1 week plus for a response when I was trying to simply schedule the inperson interview. They didn't respect my time or the process norms, so I was glad to skip the inperson interview.

Schools Manager Interview

Interview

I respect the company and the people were nice, at least when they were talking to me. However I didn't really feel like they respected me throughout the interview process. It took forever and they kept giving me the run around, telling me that they would meet with me or that they would have a decision made by this day, but kept moving it back....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at EverFi (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process took forever. They strung me along for a month and a half and then didn't hire me. That would be all fine and well but the process was so time-consuming and it all went very well. First a phone interview, which they were a bit flaky about because they "forgot" and had to reschedule it for the next day. The performance task took a few hours to complete. Then there was a skype interview and then the in-person interview. All of them went so well. She even gave me a tour of the office and introduced me to all these people. She made it seem like I was guaranteed a job. Then I got an automated message saying that I didn't. No explanation or anything. It was just so frustrating because it really consumed several hours of my time and then to just not get feedback on why I wasn't hired is really disrespectful and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were simple to answer. I felt very comfortable answering them all. The only tough part was answering the questions in the performance task. They wanted you to explain how you would meet a annual goal of 5000 students with the use of graphs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quite long and drawn out. It involved an initial phone screening, a performance task, and then three Skype interviews with team members, regional and national managers. I was consistently told that my performance task was exactly what they were looking for, and that I was a perfect fit for the role. A week after the final interview, I received an automated rejection email. None of the interviewers were willing to provide feedback, which seemed quite unprofessional, considering their comments and how much time had gone into the entire process on my end. Everyone was nice enough and gave me a fair shot at explaining myself and my qualifications. However, the lack of professional follow-up really made me reconsider their professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think (insert specific company here) is a sponsor of (insert specific curriculum here).   1 Answer

Schools Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EverFi.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I got a call a couple weeks later to set up a phone interview. Afterwards, I was asked to complete a written assignment, followed by two more video interviews (via Google hangout) and one in-person interview with a local team member. Everything was very organized, and all the people I spoke with were extremely friendly during the entire process. The time between each stage was about a week to two weeks.

The questions weren't too difficult, but did require me to think for a bit before responding, especially since this is a new type of position for me. I definitely suggest doing quite a bit of research on the company before the interviews and making connections between what EverFi offers and your previous experience. I really enjoyed talking to each new person and learning more about the company. The excitement was palpable and I could tell that everyone was extremely dedicated to the mission.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about outreach/traveling/the marketing aspect? How would you feel about being remote?   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EverFi (Walnut Creek, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Quick online app (JobVite), emailed by recruiter, then 30 minute Hangouts meeting with hiring manager. I think this was actually the most important step. Manager explained what the role would be about, what the major project was right now, then asked me to talk about my own work with the opportunity to articulate it toward those concerns. Very fair. The main test, I have since discovered, was to learn about how I think and why I did the things I did and see if I have a good knowledge of relevant conventions and some creativity about applying them or discarding them as necessary.
    In person interviews not bad at all, though the recruiter was from a different office so I didn't get to meet with everyone I was supposed to. About 3 meetings, with each interviewer taking a different approach. Felt very informational and kind, no one trying to prove anything or testing me. Reasonably frank answers to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk through your portfolio   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with crunch time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EverFi (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screening and then I was scheduled for a video interview. Video interview was about 30 minutes and it also consisted of mostly behavioral questions. After this interview, I was told I would not be advancing on to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Are you already based in NY? Why do you want to move there?   1 Answer

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EverFi (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen with recruiter, call will sales development manager, 2 hour in-person meeting with sales team, including a mock cold call. Everyone I spoke to seemed "fake" and asked me the same exact questions. My answers were received positively by everyone I spoke to. Then received an email from the recruiter saying I did not get the job, no reason given. Waste of time.

Schools Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EverFi.

Interview

A long process that required me to interview with five people before getting the job. Luckily, most of the interviewers were very kind, encouraging, and positive. I recommend applicants be prepared to show how they have influenced and impacted their industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself that your resume doesn't already state.
      Are you an independent worker?
      Are you organized?