EverSpark Interactive Outreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EverSpark Interactive

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at EverSpark Interactive

Outreach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EverSpark Interactive.

Interview

Initially, I applied to work at EverSpark via the Craigslist ad I had found. Within the next 24 hours, I got a reply back from Jason asking if I would like to come in for an interview. I immediately said 'yes.' It was either the next day or the day after, I went in for my interview. When you came in, there isn't a receptionist, so I walked up to the first person I could find and asked where I could find Jason. After walking to his office and finding out he was still on lunch, I sat at the front in a chair and waited till Jason got back. Then Chris, one of the co-founders of EverSpark, noticed I was sitting and offered me a water and sat me in the conference room.
Eventually, Jason, along with two other people, sat down and started the interview. The process itself was very relaxed. Jason explained to me a lot about SEO that I didn't know and the role that I would play. Then I talked about my strengths and how I could apply them to the job. What I really liked most about my interview experience was that they seemed really interested in my passions and my skill level. They asked a lot of questions, both professional and some personal to get a feel of how I would fit in the office dynamic and I left thinking I would love to work here.
I heard back from them about a week later in an email asking if I had more questions and after my response, I didn't hear back for another week or so. I called Jason a few times, and it always went to voicemail. Eventually, I got a call back from Matt, the Director of Account Services, informing me that Jason was out at a conference and that things had gotten a little hectic at the office. Then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about SEO?   1 Answer