Evercore Partners Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

30 minutes behavioral phone interview followed by onsite interview . If onsite interview goes well then technical test. It was a tough process but everyone was extremely approachable and you should be ok if you have previous experience in finance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Evercore Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with applying online; then, a few candidates were selected for an on-campus interview. Superday happened two days later. It was a pretty straightforward process, and the interviewers really wanted to see whether a candidate knew their technicals. I would recommend people to really brush up on their technicals before this interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. There are a number of on campus presentations and after the presentations there is a resume drop. The recruiting team then selects a number of people to interview on campus. After a 30 minute first round interview, the firm then selects a handful of final candidates to come to New York for a superday. The superday consists of ~6 interviews with various levels of the firm.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways to value a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

First of all, I'd like to note that this was not a formal process, as I did not apply directly through my school's career services. Instead, I received this opportunity from contacting a friend who worked at EverCore before. The interview process was pretty basic: a mix of behaviorial and technical. They seem to stress the behaviorial more. Maybe this is because I had little experience working in finance, as I was an engineer before. The process took over two days, as the first day was mostly behaviorial (why finance? why this group? why not engineering? etc.) The second was technical (walk me through a DCF, pitch me three stocks, how does M&A affect stockprice, etc.) I thought I did pretty well, guess they weren't impressed.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evercore Partners in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online, initially started off with a telephone interview. The interview process included technical and fit questions so as to recognize if there is a fit with the rest of the team. Prepare for technical and accountancy questions well. Also be prepared to give examples of areas you have excelled in like college or in athletics. I was asked about pitching a stock and also running through a Discounted Cash Flow. Overall not much communication from one interview to the other and a little disorganized.