Evercore Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

3.3

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus Interview; applied online through college portal and scheduled an interview. Got interviewed by two guys from the firm. Started with resume, moved to technicals then fit questions. Interviewers were very nice and supportive.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

Associates came to campus and interviewed. Fairly straightforward ibanking interview with fit and technicals. I however made the mistake of not networking enough. Even if you have a good interview, make sure you know a few people to vouch for you or it won't matter.

Interview Questions

• Why Evercore?
      Walk me through a DCF
      What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

First Round Interview was over the phone, two sets with 2 different first year analysts from my alma mater. Left lots of time at the end for questions. From my understanding, superday occured in New York City, but I did not get an offer to go to this.

Full Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

First-round interview for Evercore RX. There were a mix of behavioral and technical questions. The questions were fair and were mainly basic restructuring questions plus culture-fit questions. The interview process consisted of the phone screen, followed by a second round, potentially by a final round in NYC.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked around fit, waterfall through a cap structure, what the group does, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with applying online; then, a few candidates were selected for an on-campus interview. Superday happened two days later. It was a pretty straightforward process, and the interviewers really wanted to see whether a candidate knew their technicals. I would recommend people to really brush up on their technicals before this interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with 2 Executive Assistants first. Came back to meet with Director of HR and then the two Executive Assistants I would be working directly with. Then came back to meet with the Global Head of Human Resources as well as the CEO and the Senior Chairman.

Interview Questions

• How do you preform under pressure/high stress situations?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard, submitted resume and scheduled an interview. Was a phone screen that I was not well prepared for since I was interning at another bank at the time. Overall positive experience though, the people over there seem great.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

I was called by two analysts for first rounds after I submit my resume online through their diversity program. I interviewed with two representative, one associate and one analyst. One interview was behavioral, the other is pretty technical. Then I was told no move up with the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you followed up a company?
      Why Evercore?
      Why investment banking?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

30 minutes behavioral phone interview followed by onsite interview . If onsite interview goes well then technical test. It was a tough process but everyone was extremely approachable and you should be ok if you have previous experience in finance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions and a brief but informative introduction to the trading floor. Very friendly as well as professional. Was offered a position but decided to work elsewhere. Still a good experience, recommend it.