Evercore Partners Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

3.2

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus Interview; applied online through college portal and scheduled an interview. Got interviewed by two guys from the firm. Started with resume, moved to technicals then fit questions. Interviewers were very nice and supportive.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called by two analysts for first rounds after I submit my resume online through their diversity program. I interviewed with two representative, one associate and one analyst. One interview was behavioral, the other is pretty technical. Then I was told no move up with the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you followed up a company?
      Why Evercore?
      Why investment banking?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Standard, submitted resume and scheduled an interview. Was a phone screen that I was not well prepared for since I was interning at another bank at the time. Overall positive experience though, the people over there seem great.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

First Round Interview was over the phone, two sets with 2 different first year analysts from my alma mater. Left lots of time at the end for questions. From my understanding, superday occured in New York City, but I did not get an offer to go to this.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with 2 Executive Assistants first. Came back to meet with Director of HR and then the two Executive Assistants I would be working directly with. Then came back to meet with the Global Head of Human Resources as well as the CEO and the Senior Chairman.

Interview Questions

• How do you preform under pressure/high stress situations?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview. Didn't get invited to round 2 because nerves got the best of me. Couldn't answer their questions properly. Show your passion and fit, and you will be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Easily the hardest first round IB interview I had. Very technical, although my interviewers were generally friendly with me and helpful. Had two phone interviews. One was with an analyst, the second was with a Associate. They didn't inform me of scheduling either interview until the day before.

Interview Questions

• Stock Pitch? Got grilled on why it was undervalued and ratios   Answer Question
    • How would you value a private company in industry _____?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Definitely more technical than others in the first round interview. Friendly overall though, and my interviewer was willing to provide some assistance. Was notified a week or so later about setting up another phone interview. Overall, should have done more preparation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with applying online; then, a few candidates were selected for an on-campus interview. Superday happened two days later. It was a pretty straightforward process, and the interviewers really wanted to see whether a candidate knew their technicals. I would recommend people to really brush up on their technicals before this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through university / college and It took about one month before I heard from them. First round phone interview with behaviors questions, go over resume and talk about the projects you have done before and why you choose evercore partners.