Everest College Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College Admissions Representative Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Arlington, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

A face to face interview with the Director of Admissions. Then a panel interview with the Campus Director and the Director of Student Services. One phone interview with the HR Recruiter, a Skype Interview with the VP. Background check through Talentwise

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Everest? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest College (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

Standard questions about your abilities with sales, your work ethic, and what you can contribute to the team. They also asked about professionalism and dealing with a different kind of student and client than the "traditional" students I went to school with.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Tempe, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview started with a over the phone interview followed up within a week with an in person interview. The interview was a two on one style interview. The phone interview lead smoothly into the in person interview. The two people who interviewed me were directors (managers) of admissions teams and one of them selected me for their team.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with change and losing a student to another school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations needed, they matched my last salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Everest College (Arlington, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I originally interviewed with DOA and campus president for one location. Was actually in the hiring process passed background just waiting for offer letter after months went by was contacted by the Arlington campus saying that the campus had closed. So they brought me in did a group interview following interview w/DOA and CP they said they wanted to make me an offer she did it wouldn't be right away to give them about a wk. So needless to say another month went by. They keep contacting me originally i didn't apply they found my resume. They are full of it I'm like what are you guys doing playing around w/me life wasting my time with false hope and lies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied for a job at the Greenspoint TX campus and received a call back one week later. I had an interview with the admissions manager. The next day I had a phone interview with another admissions manager. The following week I had an interview with the campus Dean and the regional VP. All interviews went well and I am expecting a job offer this week.

All interviewers were personable and made me feel comfortable. The atmosphere was easygoing

Tips:

The job is heavy phone work (200+ calls/day) so if you don't have prior phone experience sell them on that fact that you can speak well/be persuasive/get students to come in for in person interviews over the phone.
    Be personable and energetic if they see that in the interview they will get a glimpse of how you will interact with prospective students.
    Always give specific examples to the questions they ask.
    There will be at least three interviews so make sure you come up with a list of different questions per interview. (I asked 3-4 different questions at each interview)

Interview Questions

• Run of the mill questions
      Talk about a time you didn't along with your boss AND a co worker
      Talk about a time you had a difficult customer
      What is your worst quality/something you want to change about yourself?
      I worked in a men clothing store so one interviewer asked me to sell him a suit
      If you were interviewing your self what concerns would you have about hiring yourself?
      1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

It was simple. A group interview and then a one on one interview with the Director of Admissions and the Campus President.

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

Be Confident during the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Northridge, CA).

Interview

They sent me an email to do a long assessment and background check before an interview was even set up. I did a phone interview and two face to face and was never even called back with a rejection. I found them to be extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• They did most of the talking and expected me to ask many questions. They wanted someone with a sales background but then gave me a hard time about it.   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College in January 2013.

Interview

I first was contacted by a recruiter. I had an interview with the DOA, College President and a phone interview with the Regional Manager of Admissions. They all went well. They did a background check and I took an assessment. They didnt want to pay me my salary requirement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

The first step was a pretty basic phone interview which lasted about 10 minutes. I was asked general questions like why I thought I would be a good fit, what my availability was, etc. I was then asked to come on for a group interview, which took about one hour and consisted of a panel of four managers asking four candidates to answer questions regarding our work history as well as how we might handle situations in the admin position. About a week later I was called by the hiring manager and asked to come in for a one-on-one interview, where she asked a few more questions regarding how I might handle situations in the admin job. She then took me around the school and introduced me to the teachers, other admin reps, financial aid reps as "who you'll be working with" and "who will help train you". I thought I had this job in the bag after that interview, but I never got a call back. I tried calling and e-mailing for an update but was never contacted. The place seemed nice and I really liked everyone I met, but I have to say that it is really tacky and disrespectful to not even give someone a "sorry we went another way" e-mail, especially after three interviews.