Everest College Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview with DOA and campus president. The interview took about 30 minutes with each person. They asked an array of questions about my previous work experience and what it was I looking to contribute to the team.

Interview Questions

• How would I be an integral part of the team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Tempe, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then in person interview with a few directors and finally an interview with a senior director. The interview with a few directors included three directors of the floor. The interview with the senior director was only the individual.

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest College (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

Standard questions about your abilities with sales, your work ethic, and what you can contribute to the team. They also asked about professionalism and dealing with a different kind of student and client than the "traditional" students I went to school with.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Everest College (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring can take up to three months, you interview with at least four - five different people. The likelihood of getting laid off a little while after being hired is extremely high due to the state of the industry at this time. I would be leary about applying for a job with this company because they do not have a very good relationship with the DOE.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Aurora, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

There were 3 interviews with the director. One was over the phone to determine if I was good on the phone. One was in person to see if he liked my interviewing skills. One was with the director and the president. They both did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an Admissions Representative here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

I first did a Phone interview which was then followed up by group interview with about 5 other people. I was selected out of the five to move on to interview with the campus president, then took a personality test, followed by a extensive background check and interview with regional of admission.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me a pencil?   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

It was simple. A group interview and then a one on one interview with the Director of Admissions and the Campus President.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Houston, TX).

Interview

I applied for a job at the Greenspoint TX campus and received a call back one week later. I had an interview with the admissions manager. The next day I had a phone interview with another admissions manager. The following week I had an interview with the campus Dean and the regional VP. All interviews went well and I am expecting a job offer this week.

All interviewers were personable and made me feel comfortable. The atmosphere was easygoing

Tips:

The job is heavy phone work (200+ calls/day) so if you don't have prior phone experience sell them on that fact that you can speak well/be persuasive/get students to come in for in person interviews over the phone.
    Be personable and energetic if they see that in the interview they will get a glimpse of how you will interact with prospective students.
    Always give specific examples to the questions they ask.
    There will be at least three interviews so make sure you come up with a list of different questions per interview. (I asked 3-4 different questions at each interview)

Interview Questions

• Run of the mill questions
      Talk about a time you didn't along with your boss AND a co worker
      Talk about a time you had a difficult customer
      What is your worst quality/something you want to change about yourself?
      I worked in a men clothing store so one interviewer asked me to sell him a suit
      If you were interviewing your self what concerns would you have about hiring yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Tempe, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview started with a over the phone interview followed up within a week with an in person interview. The interview was a two on one style interview. The phone interview lead smoothly into the in person interview. The two people who interviewed me were directors (managers) of admissions teams and one of them selected me for their team.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with change and losing a student to another school?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations needed, they matched my last salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Everest College (Arlington, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I originally interviewed with DOA and campus president for one location. Was actually in the hiring process passed background just waiting for offer letter after months went by was contacted by the Arlington campus saying that the campus had closed. So they brought me in did a group interview following interview w/DOA and CP they said they wanted to make me an offer she did it wouldn't be right away to give them about a wk. So needless to say another month went by. They keep contacting me originally i didn't apply they found my resume. They are full of it I'm like what are you guys doing playing around w/me life wasting my time with false hope and lies.