Everest College Career Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College Career Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

2.0

Career Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

The initial point of contact will come from the Director of the department you are applying for. You will start off with a phone screening, go in to the campus for an actual interview and you MIGHT interview with the Campus President that same day, or have an interview scheduled at a later date. After having an interview with the Director and Campus President, you will have an interview with the Regional Director. The whole interview process could sometimes take up to a month.

Interview Questions

• Which type of person would you describe yourself as. The person that works hard and let's everyone know you work hard? Or, the person that works up to company standards and does not tell everyone how well they are doing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay since I had previous experience. I was also able to negotiate my work schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Career Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

Simple phone screening then interview with the director and then follow up interview with President. Felt very comfortable and a very welcoming environment to work at. Visited two campuses both front desk weren't as welcoming as the the rest of the staff.

Career Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Everest College in May 2011.

Interview

There are several levels of interviews, each one typically behavioral based. I was recruited based on a non-affiliated networking interaction and from that date it took about 3 months to go through the formal interview and hiring process. I had to retroactively go back and fill out an official application after the first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

Super easy; supervisor was upfront about the outlook of the company though the waiting area could have been a little more pleasant since a number of the people who came in after me were seen first even though I had the appointment

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied online, was called in and interviewed by the DOCS and the Campus President. However, I know they do various interviewing things now, including group interviews with the team.