Everest College High School Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College High School Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

2.3

High School Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest College in August 2010.

Interview

The hiring process went fairly quickly. I applied and got called in for a group interview, where there were about 15 people responding to interview questions together in the same room. We went around the circle and you got to hear everyone's response. Then I had a one-on-one interview with the admissions director, and an interview with the president of the campus, after which i received my offer.

Interview Questions

• "Why are you better than any of the other candidates for this position?" - very challenging when asked in a group setting!   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was some room for negotiation - I was asked to name my price range. I wish I had aimed slightly higher...my advice is just to research what they're willing to pay based on the location. One of my co-workers named a figure that was very low and she was upset later when she found out she could have been making $5,000-$8,000 more!

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Everett, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted the same day for an interview. The person I interviewed with was amazing, really easy to talk to and was very clear on the job duties etc. Was asked to come in a week later to the campus for a final interview. Stayed at the campus for a couple hours shadowing another admissions rep and was then told that I had the job. I was asked to fill out all necessary on boarding paperwork including tax forms. I was told that I would start in a week and to wait for a call to confirm what time I needed to show up on my first day. I waited a few days and no call. Finally the Friday before I was to start, I was told that because the company is going downhill with all of the bad publicity they have been receiving and that they are in the process of being sold, my position was eliminated and that I no longer had the job. I was also informed that the regional VP that had hired me had actually been fired that same day.

Needless to say it was a COMPLETE waste of time. I have never in my professional life seen such incompetence and unprofessional behavior as I did with Everest. If this is the way they treat employes/potential employees, it isn't a far stretch to see that they do the same to their students. In the end, I am extremely happy that the position did not work out.

High School Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

I came in to interview expecting to interview only to be brought into a room with other candidates to be told the position was no longer going to be utilized and was offered another interview for another position on another day. It was a waste of time. Oh by the way the company that owns the schools have them up for sale.