Everest College High School Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College High School Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

2.8

High School Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College in July 2011.

Interview

extensive interview process, I went through 5 different rounds finally one that I had to present a presentation to see my speaking skills.

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College (Newport News, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview where the recruiter basically talked about the company and described the job. So be prepared to share an interview with 3 or more people. Then he had everyone introduce themselves. He asked two questions "why do you want to work here?" and "who in this room, besides yourself, would you hire?" Afterwards, he asked us to send an e-mail summarizing why he should advance our application. He never responded to my e-mail or my follow-up e-mail sent several weeks later. Not responding, to me, is unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• Who would you choose in this room to hire besides yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was unorganized and confusing. I listen to the background and experiences of the person hiring me. When I realized he was unfamiliar with interviewing, I began asking him questions to try to give the interview a little definition. My perception of this person was that he had never paid attention to the interview process and he needed my help. The next day I was scheduled to see the president of the college who was suppose to interview me. However, again, I ended up interviewing him. Therefore, be prepared to bring relevant conversation to the interview that pertains to the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect from the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything because at the time I was unemployed and desperate, but I must say that I almost turned down the job because the salary was a slap in the face. Later, I was told they paid me at the lowest level because I was unemployed and in fact, my director told me that the company gives first priority to those who do not have jobs. Therefore, if you are unemployed, let that be known if you need a job.

High School Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Everest College in January 2012.

Interview

My hiring process was different. It consisted of emails back and forth, three interviews and then the offer. The first email was to set up the first interview. Did a tour of the campus, was told I will here something later on that week. After that, I was suppose to do a job shadow, but the guy was not there, so I sat in on an admissions rep. The next interview was to be over the phone, I did not hear anything for two months. Then I got another email saying can I come in for another interview. I did, this was for a presentation to the VP, when this was concluded I was sent a text to see if I can meet with the president of the campus the next day. Met with the president spoke a little, she did not know the next step, so I had to wait for another email. Received that email saying can I conduct a background check. After the BC I had to wait another week and a half. I received an email saying can I come in to meet with one more person.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you can do this job?   Answer Question
    • Can you have a high energy all day from 7am-3pm Monday through Friday?   Answer Question