Everest College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

Be Confident during the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Northridge, CA).

Interview

They sent me an email to do a long assessment and background check before an interview was even set up. I did a phone interview and two face to face and was never even called back with a rejection. I found them to be extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• They did most of the talking and expected me to ask many questions. They wanted someone with a sales background but then gave me a hard time about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reseda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Reseda, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was first.
    The first face to face interview was a group of 15-20 people that had group conversation. For the second interview, the management team would choose 3-5 candidates and bring them back for a face to face.
    The final interview was with the school's President

Interview Questions

• The group interview required that you do a brief "elevator pitch".   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a take it or leave it sort of offer

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College in January 2013.

Interview

I first was contacted by a recruiter. I had an interview with the DOA, College President and a phone interview with the Regional Manager of Admissions. They all went well. They did a background check and I took an assessment. They didnt want to pay me my salary requirement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Burr Ridge, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Group interview consisting of 10 applicants and 2 interviewers. Everyone had to stand up and introduce themselves and explain why they would be a good fit for the company. Once that was completed you were to pick one person from the group and explain why you would hire them. After that, general questions about the job were asked and then a very quick tour of the school (one building, very small). Took 1 1/2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Merrillville, IN) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called to go to a group interview. It consisted of about 20 other individuals. We sat for about an hour and watched a powerpoint presentation about the college and what it had to offer. Then everyone had to stand up and give a 5 minute speech of why we should be hired and what our proudest moments were. A few hours later I received an offer by email to complete a personality test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrionette Park, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Merrionette Park, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview that lasted 2 hours, about 30 candidates attended the interview. They were only looking to fill one position. I received another email about the the interview which was probably sent out to 30 more people for the same 1 position!

Interview Questions

• Why are you are good fit for this position? What is your proudest moment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

It starts off with a group interview where they tell you about the school and the position. Then you get called for a one on one interview. They take you on a campus tour. They will make a conditional offer before the background check is completed.

Interview Questions

• Can you name specific ways in which you would handle obstacles?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are not very flrxible on negotiating salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Starts with interview in person with staffing agent. Once you get past that, you meet with the director at the college who also interviews you one on one and asks a series of questions such as: Why would you be a good addition to this company? and Tell me about a time you were faced with a deadline and how did you accomplish it?

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good addition to this company?   1 Answer
    • Tell me one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Sounded too much like telemarketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen which was very basic. The next step was a group interview, it seems that everyone makes it to this step. You go around and introduce yourself/talk about your background. They basically try to 'scare you out of the job' by telling you what's expected, the salary, etc. to see if you are interested. From there a 1 on 1 interview is schedule. The questions are situational, 'tell me about a time you were rejected' etc. They'll also ask why you want the job and why you think you'd be good at it. It's a standard interview really.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you were rejected?   2 Answers
    • How would you deal with a student that is unsure of coming here?   Answer Question