Everest College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College in July 2011.

Interview

extensive interview process, I went through 5 different rounds finally one that I had to present a presentation to see my speaking skills.

Negotiation

none

High School Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College (Newport News, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview where the recruiter basically talked about the company and described the job. So be prepared to share an interview with 3 or more people. Then he had everyone introduce themselves. He asked two questions "why do you want to work here?" and "who in this room, besides yourself, would you hire?" Afterwards, he asked us to send an e-mail summarizing why he should advance our application. He never responded to my e-mail or my follow-up e-mail sent several weeks later. Not responding, to me, is unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• Who would you choose in this room to hire besides yourself?   Answer Question

High School Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest College (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was unorganized and confusing. I listen to the background and experiences of the person hiring me. When I realized he was unfamiliar with interviewing, I began asking him questions to try to give the interview a little definition. My perception of this person was that he had never paid attention to the interview process and he needed my help. The next day I was scheduled to see the president of the college who was suppose to interview me. However, again, I ended up interviewing him. Therefore, be prepared to bring relevant conversation to the interview that pertains to the position you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do this job?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect from the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything because at the time I was unemployed and desperate, but I must say that I almost turned down the job because the salary was a slap in the face. Later, I was told they paid me at the lowest level because I was unemployed and in fact, my director told me that the company gives first priority to those who do not have jobs. Therefore, if you are unemployed, let that be known if you need a job.

Dean Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick contact by HR in another state. Almost next day interview. Fair questions, several hours and people to meet. Followed up after several weeks, but never confirmed I was no longer being considered

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an a creditor were coming in a few days for anow inspection   Answer Question

Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

long and intense but very good overall, basic questions were asked and I was asked to give specific data to back up my job performance from previous employers and was asked to give a presentation on a training module I designed specific to admissons

Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Renton, WA) in October 2008.

Interview

Phone interview, then one-on-one

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room.

Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the president, and than sat with the other managers. I did complete a phone screen with a recruiter prior. I did not meet with any of the staff. The position was cancelled midway through the process, prior to me meeting with executives.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to discipline an employee.   Answer Question

The position was cancelled midway through the process.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest College.

Interview

Way too long and too many interviews to get hired(7). If you want to work there be prepared to be grilled more than ever before. I had seven all together interviews and they kept beating a dead horse to see if I would waiver .

Financial Aid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest College (Aurora, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online. They called to schedule the interview. I went in and was asked a lot of questions about how I work with others and specifically asked what I would do if a coworker was not pulling their weight. I was also quizzed on some financial aid questions. I got the feeling that the manager was very hands on and liked to be involved in employees' work.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that a student can not change on the FAFSA after submitting?   1 Answer
    • If you and a coworker are given a project to work on and you finish yours on time, but coworker is on facebook and not working, what would you do if manager then gave you more work because that coworker said they were too busy?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

they just needed to fill a hole, I was there and they hired me temp to perm. they hired me before i even saw my first student. They said they liked what they saw from me and was ready to make me a part of the team.