Everest College Medical Assistant Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Everest College

2.0

Medical Assistant Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College (Skokie, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Very fast and it was a good experience. The highering manager was very insitefull, and felt very confident on what she wanted out of this interview proscess. HR staff was also a very big help durring the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to teach Medical Assisting? How many years experience do you have?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Medical Assistant Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College (Skokie, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

The interview process involved four individuals from the college - two instructors and two administrators. It was a group interview, to which it was detailed that upon completion of this group interview, only two of us pitched up, we would be assessed to determine if we would meet the Dean of the Board of Education. I was expressly walked out by one instructor and one administrator, who seemed adamant that they would call me to meet the dean. I waited and called them three times, to which I was never called back. I found this to be really disturbing and unprofessional. I have found alternative work, but those interviewers at Everest College acted extremely inconsiderately - why state that they would call me back? Otherwise, the office and job setting look very nice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a problem student in your class?   2 Answers