Everest College Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest College Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Everest College

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Everest College (Everett, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

It started with a phone interview. Then we moved on to a 1 on 1 interview. They asked the standard questions. After the standard questions such as "why do you wanna work for us ?" they then asked about experience. After learning about experience they then asked question along the lines of "Please give us a situation where you had to make a fair but tough call regarding what you do." The the interview is over. The perception of the people that i got was that they are hard working.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had to make a difficult choice and what was the out come.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Everest College

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest College in October 2009.

Interview

It was a recruiter that was given my name from another recruiter that thought I would be a good fit. I'm contacted often for oppertunities but I weigh out every thing as far as a new position.

Interview Questions