Everest University Online Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Everest University Online Admissions Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Went on four inerviews, one over the phone, one with the recruiter, one with senior director and lastly one with director of admissions. Each was anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and the questions weren't too tough.

Interview Questions

• General "get to know you" questions and 1 instance the senior director asking me to sell him a bucket of mints that was on his desk.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Everest University Online

Admissions Representative Interview

Interview

Interview was with HS Admissions Director. Hired the same day! The process also included a very brief conversation with the campus president for his stamp of approval. Background check was next. It took at least a week. Turnaround time overall was pretty quick. Upon hiring training was started immediately. Boring as all heck!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to do better?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first with a recruiter, then came it and spoke to hiring manager. Then director came in and told me to sell my purse to him in a role playing scenario. I asked him why he was shopping for a purse, budget and features then repeated back to him that this particular purse fit that criteria and it was on sale today only and shall I wrapped it up as we take cash or credit card. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a fit for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL).

Interview

They put on like that have their internal process together but they are one of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked for. They are really selling you on a job rather then looking for a right person to meet a need. That is why the company is a revolving door and the company is crumbling.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

4 step process. Phone, additional phone, in person, final phone interview with big shots that was really to introduce themselves and not quite an interview. The experience was easy but a little much for the role.

Interview Questions

• How will you succeed in this position?   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everest University Online in August 2013.

Interview

regular interview questions made from script previously prepared I first talked with the team director of the school in an informal phone conversation. Next, I was asked to come visit one of the schools in the Tampa, FL. Location There, I sat down for a video conference interview with the Assistant Director of the online department director of admissions I was also asked to go through different assessment skills tests.

Interview Questions

• start two weak training before being on the phone to enroll students   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Was interviewed by 3 different people in the same day. After the interview they told me that I am selected for the job, pending the background investigation. 2 days later I was officially offered the job. You have to make sure that you like to help people reach their goals.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Everest?   1 Answer
    • How can you help people achieve this potential?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Offer was what it was.

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tempe, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

2 interviews. The first one was just to see if I had the experience to go onto a second interviewl

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They actually offered me more than I was asking for, but money isn't everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

They ask you behavioral and customer service questions.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Everest University Online (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

One phone interview with recruiter. Second interview with HR manager. Third interview with 2 directors of admissions. Allowed me to sit with the team to shadow and see if hob was a good fit. Offered position and started 2 weeks later.